Chapter 6

*CLING*

A noise was heard from the kitchen following a scream. The two crying boys head straight to the kitchen and saw their oldest hyung dead on the ground with a knife to his heart. Both of them crying even harder. Everyone else was dead except for the youngest two. How are they gonna do this? What else can they do except to wait for the murderer to kill them? What else could they do except to cry? What else can they do?

"Jungkook, what are we gonna do? We're the only ones alive," Taehyung said looking at the other crying boy.

"I don't know what to do Tae, I don't-" Jungkook then burts into tears, landing on the floor. He then crawls over to his hyungs dead body. Staring at him with teary eyes.
"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't save you like how you saved me. I'm so sorry,"

*Flashback*

Jungkook was going through a rough time. He couldn't take it. He ran to the bathroom, and grabbed a razor. He pressed the razor on his wrist and pushed it in. He didn't even feel any pain, somehow, he felt some sensation. An amazing feel that he never felt before. He didn't even realize he was bleeding until he felt something drip on his pants. He grabbed some bandaids and wrapped it around his bleeding wrist. He put the razor away without realizing there was still some blood on the blade. Jungkook left the bathroom.

"Oh Jungkook what happened?" Jin asked gesrturing to Jungkook's wrist.

"I accidentally cut myself," Jungkook forced a smile.

"Ahhh you're too clumsy," Jin laughed walking to the bathroom.

Jungkook went to his room while tears were forming in his eyes. He shut his bedroom door, and decided to go to sleep, hoping that he wouldn't wake up.

When Jin was washing his hands after using the restroom he noticed there was hints of blood on the floor. Jin then got confused, there was also a trail of blood heading into the cabinent. He opened the cabinent and saw Jungkook's razor, the blade filled with blood. Jin got concerned and realized what happened. Jungkook didn't accidentaly cut himself, he purposely cut himself.

Jin left the bathroom, bringing the razor with him to Jungkook's room. "Jungkook-ah" Jin knocked on the makne's door. With no response, Jin knocked the door again. Getting scared, Jin was trying to open the door but couldn't cause the door was locked. Terrified, Jin kicked the door in. Seeing Jungkook with no movement on his bed, Jin rushed to Jungkook. Trying to wake him up, making sure he isn't dead. Tears welling up in Jin's eyes, Jin was yelling out Jungkook's name.

Jungkook then opened his eyes, he faced Jin. "Oh hey hyung," Jungkook said sleepily.

Filled with relief, Jin pulled Jungkook into a hug. "Oh don't scare me like that,".

"What are you talking about hyung? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked concerned, thinking that it was his fault his hyung is crying.

"Why did you do it?" Jin said not letting go.

"Do what?"

"Why did you harm yourself?"

Feeling tears now in Jungkook's eyes, "How'd-"

Jin showed the the bloody razor to Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry hyung," Jungkook cried into Jin's shoulder.

"Jungkook, you do know you can talk to me if you need to. Harming yourself is never the solution. Even if you feel like you're alone, you're not. We all love and care for you. You are not alone okay?" Jin states letting more tears fall.

"I'm sorry I made you worry," Jungkook apologizes.

"It's not your fault, just don't do it again okay?" Jin said finally pulling away, Jungkook nods. "Good now get some rest, I'm gonna go and talk to the others,"

Jin was about to leave but then Jungkook asked, "Can you stay with me till I fall asleep?"

"Of course I can," Jin laid beside Jungkook, and sang a lil lullaby to help the youngest go to sleep.

"Thank you hyung,"

*End of Flashback*

"Jungkook we should hide, its just us now. C'mon we should go," Taehyung urged Jungkook to hide. "Jungkook c'mon we have to hide,"

The other boy was still not moving.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm sorry Tae, but I think you're the one who needs to hide," Jungkook muttered.

"What are you talking about-?"

Jungkook took out the knife that was in Jin, and stared at Taehyung with nothing but rage and hatred. That wasn't the Jungkook anyone knew.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Tae asked taking a few steps away from the youngest.

"run," Jungkook whispered.

"Huh?"

"I said...run,"

__________________________________
Happy birthday Namjoon! Heres chapter 6 with a twist that everyone probs saw coming. Uhm sorry again for updating so slowly. Put at least heres a chapter!