Prologue

Cups.

Cups were great, they have a primary objective which they stick to without fail, and that's to hold liquids. To keep them contained and make sure they don't spill over.

Izuku wished Uraraka was a cup, but instead of holding liquids she could at least try to keep a damn secret.

It's been two days since he told Uraraka that his mom and Allmight were a thing and by then the matter had already spread like a wildfire among the young pupils of UA high.

Normally this would be something that would pass over by the end of the week but that wasn't the case with Izuku.

Last year he was voted top student and Allmight had to be the one to give him the certificate.

Obviously the little bitches that thought they're best friends deserved the award more than he did started some rumour about the whole thing being rigged.

By the second week Izuku couldn't walk down the hallway without being called a cheater and or a liar.

He had to start taking a different route on his way to school to avoid upperclassman from other schools whose little brothers or sisters would've made it if he wasn't such a cheat.

Not mention the one he heard when he was in the bathroom stall. Some first years thought he wasn't there and decided to make jokes about the dirty talk Allmight must have given his mom while she was spreading her legs to ensure he'd graduate.

Fuck. Izuku hated everyone and everything and all Uraraka could say was sorry.

He wouldn't even eat when he got home. Just looking at his parents triggered memories of all the dirty jokes the kids at school made, using his parents as the punchline.

You'd think it would get better over time but I didn't. In the middle of his second year they hated him so much they didn't even remember why.

●●●

I stood at the edge of building with my loose tie as my hair shadowed my eyes while looking off into the sunset.

"You gonna jump or what?" Asks a feminine voice from behind. "I've been waiting for my turn for hours."

I turn around to see Momo Yaoyorozu. Shit, she probably has it worse than me. She's been labelled UA's 'daily bread', basically a slut.

The saddest part is that I bet she's a virgin. Todoroki went around spreading that rumour after she refused to sleep with him at his party.

Momo stands next to me on the edge and looks at me with a lifeless facial expression. The poor girl must've been exhausted.

I know because she's just like I was at the beginning. When the rumours come out, you try your best to squash them and that often means defending your name whenever you hear it and that's at every corner.

"Who said I was going to jump?" I asked.

He onyx eyes glistened in the moonlight. Fragments of starlight danced on her slightly pale skin before she looked me in confusion.

"Doesn't it hurt?" She asks. "The way they treat you, doesn't it make you want scream."

"Depends."

"On what?"

"How much hope you have." I made my way over the railings and walked towards her, she was trembling.

Probably second guessing her decision to end it all, it was either that or she heard the new rumour about how she gave Kirishima a blowee in bathroom.

I held her hand making her blush.She was definitely a virgin. "Let's jump together."

It took a while but before I knew it, we were on the other side of the railings as we locked eyes.

And in a split second, we were falling.