Chapter four

Guess whose back with an update???

I'd like to apologise for not doing it sooner I just wasn't feeling the story and even thought of deleting it, luckily I didn't and decided to give it a second chance.

Tell me what you think...

_________________________________________

Seeing Momo left Izuku starstruck to say the least.

He nervously scanned the room as tension filled the air choking him like like tear gas at a riot. It was a small room with a single desk and bare  white walls decorated with motivational posters here and there.

Finally he took a deep breathe before his gaze casually shifted from the 'Be happy' poster to the petrified figure at the centre of the room. A single drop ran down her face and onto the cheap wooden desk.

Was she crying?

Why was she crying?

"Momo" said Izuku meekly as he placed his hand delicately on her shoulder. Out of pure instinct she flinched making him move his hand. "Are you okay?"

She turned away and crossed her arms like a child. "Don't speak to me, please."

Izuku's eyes widened in surprise, he crouched down next to her. "Momo I haven't seen you in a while and to be honest I'm a little worried, especially with you avoiding me everytime you see me."

"Catch a hint," she hissed. "People avoid you when they dont want to be around you."

"Do they cry too?"

Momo scoffed."what do you want here anyway?"

"Well one minute I was itching for a half decent muffin and a cup of coffee next thing I knew I was locked in here with someone who clearly isnt okay." He lightly tapped her shoulder but she still wouldn't look. "Anyway I'm here now and I'd like to set things straight with a friend but if you really do detest me I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you hate me."

Momo tensed up, he'd certainly caught her by surprise. Suddenly she turned around and faced him for the first time in a while ready to do what he had asked, but before she could utter a word one of the legs on her chair snapped and she collapsed. Or atleast she was supposed to.

She opened her eyes and realised she was in his arms making her face heat up. She'd known for a while that the cheap company chairs in the staff room were on their last breathe and felt so stupid for thinking she could get one last good sit on it before it broke.

"Momo you're hurting me," Izuku complained, pulling her out of her thoughts and back to reality where she had dug her nails into his back.

"You pervert, let go of me."

"Stand up straight or you'll fall."

She did as he said but to his surprise she wouldn't go. "You're disgusting and your shirt smells like the bus." She muttered.

"Then let go,"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"If I do you'll disappear again,"

The two stayed silent before Izuku tightened his grip on her waist, she felt like a fool saying what she did.

"Oh" he said plainly.

Although they were more or less the same height she looked up at him with a light blush. "I don't know what I'm saying, dont think too much of it."

"Really?" Izuku asked, before cocking back a brow. It certainly didn't sound like it."What If I kissed you right now?"

Her frame went rigid before pushing him away. "I'd murder you,"

Izuku smiled, "what if I did it anyway,"

"You wouldn't get the chance to."

A smile crept up on him. "What if..." he said before pinning her to the wall. "I asked you to stop avoiding me and your friends. Ochaco tells me you're a bit of a loner these days so I figured at least a night out would get you back in the groove, what do you say?"

Momo's heart skipped a beat then began to race as his freckled face and and emerald eyes came closer.

Not knowing what to do she closed her eyes and  kissed him first.

Thinking back on it now she didn't know how to feel but in the moment she was calm. At first he didn't reciprocate but soon pulled her closer closing off the space between them. She was warm and gentle but at the same time aggressive.

Siddenly realising what she had done she pulled away and they snapped their necks at the door as soon as it opened. Mina stuck her head in and grinned. "Everything okay in here?"

Izuku nodded slowly before placing two fingers on his lips catching Momo's attention.

She panicked and grabbed her stuff. "Thanks for the offer but I'd rather not, so stay away I'd really appreciate it."

Mina turned to Izuku after she stormed off. "I'm sure she doesn't mean it." She said.

"I know," he responded.

Mina scowled. "What do you mean you know?"

He closed his mouth and the taste of her coffee flavoured tongue remained. "No reason," he responded with a lifeless nod.