Your celebrity crush (male version)

Charli:
Justin Bieber. When Charli was on live, Justin Bieber comment on Charli's live 'check your dms', you played it cool, he's been your celebrity crush since you were little.

Dixie:
Shawn Mendes. He's been your celebrity crush when Stitches got out, you love that song, you listen to his songs all the time.

Avani:
Harry Styles. He's been your celebrity crush since he was in One Direction, you listen to his songs all the time you're obsessed with this song 'Adore You'

Nessa:
Cameron Boyce. He's been your celebrity crush since he was on Jessie, you watch his shows and movies, when you heard he passed, you were devastated, you miss him so much, you brought a merch of Cameron. (Rest in Peace angel, I miss you)

Hannah:
Finn Wolfhard. He's been your celebrity crush since IT releases, he's your favorite character, Richie Tozier, you also watch his show, Stranger Things.

Madi:
Timothée Chalamet. He's been your celebrity crush since you watch his movie Lady Bird, you think he's so handsome, you watch his movies.

Lauren:
Leonardo DiCaprio. He's been your celebrity crush since you watch his movie Titanic, when he froze and Rose let go, you were sobbing and you started to watch his movies.

Gabby:
Ian Somerhalder. He's been your celebrity crush since you watch his tv show, The Vampire Diaries. You were obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, he's also your favorite character, Damon Salvatore.

Addison:
Cole Sprouse. He's been your celebrity crush since you watch his tv show Riverdale, he's also your favorite character Jughead Jones. You also brought a poster of Riverdale in your bedroom.

Riley:
Josh Hutcherson. He's been your celebrity crush since you watch his movie The Bridge Terabithia, he's your favorite character Jesse Aarons, you sobbed because Leslie passed away. You watch his movies.

Cynthia:
Diego Tinoco. He's been your celebrity crush since you watch his show On My Block, he's your favorite character, Cesar Diaz, you brought a poster of On My Block, you kinda jealous of Sierra Capri.

Amelie:
Alec Benjamin. He's been your celebrity crush since you listen to his songs. You love his songs, you're favorite song is Let Me Down Slowly. You think he looks gorgeous

Kouvr:
Zayn Malik. He's been your celebrity crush since he was in One Direction, you're kind of jealous of Gigi Hadid, you listen to his songs everyday

Ashley:
Charlie Puth. He's been your celebrity crush since you listen to his song, One Call Away. You really love his songs and you think he's looks good-lookin'.

Daisy:
Lance Stewart. He's been your celebrity crush since he joined Vines. You love his pranks and TikToks, you're kinda jealous of Julia Summers. (By the way, Julia and Lance is engaged!!!)

Loren:
Channing Tatum. He's been your celebrity crush since Dear John released, you started to watch his movies. (Dear John is a good movie, it's on Netflix)