Will she cheat on her?

Charli:
No. She loves you no matter what! She'll always be by your side.

Dixie:
Maybe. Probably Griffin, her and Griffin are so close, they had to kiss on Attaway General. You were pretty jealous about it.

Avani:
No way! She'll never cheat on you, she's thinks about you everyday and she'll never let anyone hurt you.

Nessa:
Maybe. Probably Josh, they always do TikToks together and he always have his arms around her.

Hannah:
Nope. She's too sweet to cheat on you, she'll never leave your side, she'll show you off all the time.

Madi:
No way! She'll show you off all the time. She'll never leave you for someone, she's too sweet to cheat on you.

Lauren:
Yes. She'll cheat on you with her ex-boyfriend Diego Martir, you'll be so sad everyday. Even Lauren's friends are here for you, you started to dated Charli again.

Gabby:
No. She'll never cheat on you. She's too sweet to cheat on you, she'll show you off everyday, she does anything for you.

Addison:
No way! Addison's too sweet to cheat on you, she'll show you off everyday. She'll always be your side.

Riley:
No! You're the peanut butter to her jelly, she'll never cheat on you. She loves you, she'll show you off everyday.

Cynthia:
Sadly, yes. She'll cheat on you with her ex boyfriend Quinton Griggs, you'll be so sad, even Cynthia's friends been there for you and broke their friendship with her. You started to date Ellie again.

Amelie:
No way! She's too sweet to cheat on you, she'll show you off everyday. You're the milk to her cereal. She loves you than she loves herself.

Kouvr:
No! She's too sweet to cheat on you, you're the butter to her toast. She loves you and never leave your side.

Ashley:
Nope. She too sweet to cheat on you, you're the cup to her juice. She loves you, she'll show you off everyday.

Daisy:
Yes. She'll cheat on you with her ex boyfriend Michael Yerger. You'll be sad, everyone starts to hate on Daisy. Her friends been there for you. You started to date Kouvr again.

Loren:
No way! She'll never cheat on you. She'll always be there for you, she loves you so much, she'll never leave your side.

Mads:
No way! She loves you so much, she's too sweet to cheat on you. She'll never leave your side.

Madison:
No! She'll never cheat on you, she loves you to the moon and back. She care about you and will never leave your side.