05 | 𝚍𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗

read in white background for formatting purposes

《》

4 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

《》

REAL LIFE

3rd Person POV

IT was around 11:45 pm est and Kensley stood in her kitchen fixing herself a snack when her phone goes off. she furrows her brows looking at the screen.

chablagoo1983 🍑 would like to facetime

"what is dis hunty?" she says outloud.

she answers the call making a face at her screen.

"who summoned you chablagoo?"

timmy laughs looking down at the screen.

"i couldnt facetime my fave gal?", he fake pouts.

"then why are you on my phone and not lily rose's my good sir?", kensley looks away, going back to making her snack which consisted of ramen on the stove.

as she does this she misses timothée's face fall at her statement. lily rarely talked to him nowadays, it was slowly taking a toll on him.

coming back to reality he quickly recovers, "you know what i mean kens." he replies.

"anyways how are you this fine wednesday evening?"

"im bored and hungry so noodles are the move for tonight my dude," she watches the water start to boil, "to what do i owe this pleasure of a late night facetime?"

timmy sighs, making his way to his living room. "well i too was bored and figured why not facetime my new fren, whom i have never facetimed before." he finishes his statement cheesing at the camera.

"mmm you lucky i like you chalamet, you didnt make an appointment," timothée laughs. "anyways rihannon is staying over mani's place so im home alone and lonely. so thank you for the company." kensley smiles sweetly at the camera, timothée returns the smile.

its silent for a moment, they both keep eye contact, kensley looks away first finishing up her noodles.

"so-" they both say at the same time, they laugh.

"you first." timmy says.

"so in two months i get the opportunity to go behind the scenes for a new film paramount is doing. in guess where?" kens starts excitedly.

"where?" he responds, smiling, feeding off her excitement.

"L.A. babeeey" she dances a little, blowing off her noodles and taking a bite.

"no way," timmy replies, his mouth slightly gaping. "i'm gonna be in L.A. too! for meetings for the call me by your name sequel!" he ends almost jumping in his seat with excitement.

"you deadass?" kensley retorts, grinning also, "so we can meet in two months! im still booked with preparations and art classes until then." she pouts at the end of her statement.