10 | 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 4 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

read in white background for formatting purposes

《》

7 1/2 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 2019

《》

jo (saoirse)teddy (timothée)

jo (saoirse)
teddy (timothée)

jo

timmyyyy

teddy

saoirseeeee

jo

my plane just landed! im exiting, then on my way to baggage claim. i better see your face waiting for me sir

teddy

way ahead of you love, im waiting where you can see me clearly, and surprisingly there arent any paparazzi

jo

see you soon bud :)
read at 11:07am

↤↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↦

REAL LIFE
3rd Person POV

TIMOTHÉE rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet, hands in his pants pockets, as his eyes darted around the busy airport. he was anxious yet mostly excited to reunite with his best friend.

finally he spotted his favorite blonde, next to lily rose of course, he reminded himself, she rushed towards him with the energy of an elementary school student at recess. he felt the corners of his mouth pull upward.

"TIMOTHÉEEEE" saoirse yelled, loudly but not too loudly to alert any possible fans.

timmy let out a little laugh as he opened his arms for his best friend to run into, they embraced each other, enjoying one another's presence.

it had been months since they last saw each other in person. they felt deprived of the other's physical presence in their lives.

"how are you miss march?" timothée asked as they pulled away from each other.

"im surprisingly not tired. lets go before that changes" saoirse replied.

the two best friends then made their way to baggage claim to collect saoirse's luggage, made their way to the exit and then to timmy's car.