Part 7

"Mamoru is...a were-beast? God fucking damn it..." Says Dinoscythe, as he passes out. "That bastard, has that skill? Him with that much power. What a cruel joke..." Says Steam_Crusader, as he too, drops from exhaustion. Mamoru now stands, looming above this angry fish, making it look weak by comparison. "Y-y-you just hold on a minute now! Don't be rash! We can work something out here...!" Flails the walking sushi, as it begins backing up, trying not to look at the feline-based man of horror that is Mamoru's were-beast form. Well it's more like a panther head on a giant man.

Mamoru doesn't speak in this form. I'm not sure if he's able to either. He clashes both clawed hands in a rough cross slash, taking away half of the creature's health bar in just that move alone. Wasabi Fin falls backward, onto a seperate platform missing everyone as he backed up. Upon which time, Mamoru pounces on and bites down on the oversized scaly failiure and starts tearing upwards! Removing the head nearly in it's entirety. Mamoru just looks at the fishy foe and tuts, before grabbing and pulling off the head with his hands, throwing it near the base. Would make for a cool trophy. 

The fish is slain, it's remaining body throw up in the air over the group, as the wince at the sight expecting to be crushed. Instead, all the loot rains down on them and Mamoru. Who has now resumed his more human form. "Not the stress relief I was going, but, meh it works." Followed by him stretching his muscles, and then cracking his neck as if he's preparing for another fight. And with Riko swooping in and healing Dinoscythe and Steam_Crusader, there might well be soon eno-- "WHERE IS HE?!" Shouts Dinoscythe & Steam_Crusader. What is their issue with Mamoru anyway?

"Right here, rotten meat." Says a confident, almost smug sounding Mamoru. With Dinoscythe quickly charging straight for him, full sprint and all. Before Riko shouts out at him "STOP! What the hell is your problem?! You got a bad gut feeling and you're protective of me n the group, I get that. But that's no damn reason to charge at someone!! Are you a damned fool?!" Riko has a hand right on Dinoscythe's arm, physically making him stay put. "Well?! What the hell are you thinking, Kenta?!" He now looks like a deer caught in headlights. That is, until Mamoru approaches him. "Yes, I'd like to know too. Just what are you thinking? Why are you so set against me, huh?" And now, Mamoru's updated height comes into play, making Kenta feel extra inferior and trapped. Kenta pulls his arm away, looking somewhat furious and flustered.

"Mamoru, I can't exactly say why you give me such a weird sense of danger at this time. But, once I find out why you radiate danger, I'll make sure the whole groups knows." Said quite a self-assured tone for someone who was flustered seconds ago. "Likewise." Answers Mamoru. "W-what? You mean you don't know why you're giving off a dangerous feeling?!" Shouts Kenta, confounded at the words he'd just heard with his own ears. "Yeah. I can't figure out why I'm suuch a danger to you or the group. Sure, I acted all creepy and such. But, you don't know or don't want to say why I'm threatening." Mamoru continues on, talking quite uncaring and uninterested in the conversation at hand. It's at this point that Kenta begins to sweat.

"Ngh. Damn iit. To hell with this!" Shouts Kenta, as the sound of quickly approaching footsteps becomes apparent, followed by a claymore slashing the air, narrowly missing Mamoru. "You're generally impossible to read and give off a threatening aura of constant malicious intent! Get screwed!" In response to this, Mamoru lets off a left hook straight into Steam_Crusader's face with a sound hit. Resulting, in fact in a stun as Mamoru then put some distance between himself and Steam_Crusader by backing up quite a lot, followed by getting into what could only be described as an wild fighting stance. Which Yoko doesn't mind as said stance means Mamoru's butt is elevated while his head is low to the ground.

Riko, is in a stunned silence as Steam_Crusader clenches his sword, ready to start a full-on brawl. While Dinoscythe looks to be debating on it mentally. But, it's clear he'd be game for this if Riko wasn't here. Something Mamoru picks up on, as he observes, still poised to strike. Then Yoko comes up to his side.