2// Drain Cleaner

Chapter Two. Today this is started on the first day of pride month 🏳️‍🌈. Woooo. I am not straight at all 😂.

Veronica's p.o.v.

I feel awful. I grab my head still in JD's tight embrace. I also start to feel slightly nauseous and I put a hand to my mouth. "Veronica are you alright?" I can't respond as I dash to my feet to his ensuite bathroom and fall next to the toilet bowl and throwing up. I felt JD chuckle and hold my hair back while rubbing my back. Once I've stopped he grabs out a brand new toothbrush and gets the toothpaste out. I flush the chain and get up shaking. "Thank you." I take the toothbrush and start brushing my teeth still severely shaking. He puts an arm around my stomach we were still only in our underwear and he was looking me up and down. My cheeks took on a bright scarlet as I look at him in the mirror. He was running his hands up and down the sides of my stomach and hips which gave me the shivers. I spit out the toothpaste, cleaning the toothbrush and my face. Once I was finished I turned to him, he pulls me closer and I kiss him again. I will admit he was a really good kisser.

We walk back into the bedroom and I pick up my clothes which were scattered all over the floor. I put my shirt back on and turn to him, he was watching me which made me a little insecure. He turned around and walked back into the bathroom to let me get dressed in peace. I look around his room, it looked empty. He did say that he does move constantly because of his dad's work. I felt a hand on the back of my leg, I turn to see him biting his lip. His eyes are gorgeous, no let me rephrase that, he IS gorgeous.

We get to Heather's house and we sneak through the back door. JD gave me a concerned look "Believe me, she skips her trips to her grandma even when she isn't hungover." I go the cupboards and get out a few different things. "I say we just go with big blue here." JD held the drain cleaner high in the air. I laughed and went over to him. "She would never drink something that looks like that anyway." He grabs a mug from the cupboard and poured it into the mug. He kissed me gently and I blindly grab the mug.

I knocked on the door but walked in without a response, JD had his hands on my waist calming me. I gave her the cup and begged on my knees as she told me to. I observed Heather drink the liquid and she dropped the mug on the ground. She was holding her neck choking, her mouth completely blue. I stood in shock, my hands uncontrollably shaking. I felt like I was screaming. I watch her fall through the glass. I felt myself fall to the floor myself and felt hands under my shoulders pulling me up. I went blank for a minute and I wake up on the floor which JD shaking me. 

I get up with the help of JD, freaking out. I write the suicide note and leave the room. Me and JD get on his bike and go back to his house. We walked in hand in hand and we saw JDs dad. I really did not feel in the best mood for talking but I faked a smile...

I will not let JDs dad talk at our wedding. We went up to his room and I broke down on the floor, erupting in sobs. JD picks me up and puts me in his bed, running his fingers through my hair and letting me sob into his shoulder.

Follow me on Instagram and Tumblr @wolfstarfan6 💞