T͞͞h͞͞e͞͞ M͞͞o͞͞r͞͞n͞͞i͞͞n͞͞g͞͞ A͞͞f͞͞t͞͞e͞͞r͞͞

-SWEARING WARNING-
          As Marshal rolls over in his sleep, he's awaken by the heavy breathing of Wyatt, who's wide awake and look's mortified.
         "Ah, good morning. Feeling better after last night?" Marshal asks, sitting up with the sheets still over him.
     "I-I'm doing fine. How... How drunk was I last night?"Wyatt rrsponds, clenching the bed sheets tightly over his shoulders.
           "On a scale of normal to almost dead. I'd say about 'Crazy Enough to Do Anything and Anyone'. Why do you ask?"
       "I- I remember things I think..."
              "Good things?"
        "If that's what you call it, then yes. That's literally all I remember."
               "And I'm guessing you're in shock."
         "very"
                "Eh, reasonable. I was too. Now," Marshal gets out of bed and over to his clothes," you still up for that wash in the river or are you just going to lay there still  for another hour?"
         Wyatt slowly sits up as he just puts his jacket, boots, and hat on and he's ready to go. Marshal then hands him his pistol as he puts it away.
              "Thank the Lord you're not drunk anymore, has any lady told you what happens when you're that drunk? It's almost scary." Marshal adds in as he himself puts his hat on.
          "No...? Why?"
       "Listen, as soon as your head clears, you're going to explain what thoughts were exactly going through your head last night. It's not everyday you see an outlaw and his friend start making out surrounded by beautiful ladies in a men's club."
             Wyatt flusters up a bit as he follows Marshal downstairs and out towards the river. God, why did he do it? That's the question that'll open his eyes to the situation from last night. If only he could remember though...
        When they reach the river bank, Marshal immediately is almost naked just moments after arriving, as Wyatt just looks away trying to focus on where they're going next. Marshal hops into the river casually as Wyatt slowly walks in backwards. If there's one rule that still cowboys know, it's that if you ever see another man's penis, you might forever feel intimated judging by the size.
                One must never, that's just the rule.
       Wyatt gets submerged in water up to his ribs but Marshal just only is half in the water.
       "So, have you thought about it yet? You've gotten some time." Marshal asks, while looking at Wyatt over his shoulder, his back muscles almost glimmer in the sunlight.
             "No, I'm still like half asleep at this point. Would you mind refreshing my memory?" Wyatt responds.
       "Are you sure you're not drunk still," Marshal turns around, mid riff completely shining in the sunlight, bringing out the great outline of his abs, "Because like, that sounded like you wanna go for round two."
              "No no! I was meaning describe what happened. Like to just remind me of what happened!"
         "That's true. So," Marshal gets down in the water more while he gets a bit closer to Wyatt, "after the first two shots, you kept drinking heavy shots of whiskey. This went on for hours until I wanted to make you leave before you'd get even more drunk. But seeing you were drunk I took the advantage and took you over to the club next door. And after a half a hour, the ladies took us out of our separate rooms with them, met us in between, and tricked us to kiss. Then after we both realized what happened, you insisted that I did a pretty good job and you were impressed so you asked if you could do it again. Which I responded with taking a shot before letting you conti-"
        "HOOOLLLLLDDDD UP! You're saying, you went with it?!"
    "Yeah? I mean, you would most likely continue anyways. So I basically said screw it and we continued once again for maybe a minute before I said I was tired and dragged you back to the room before you continued. I got undressed, went to sleep, only to wake up not long after to you asking if we could go further, at that point, I told you to shut up. Then you pointed your gun at me, but you were still very drunk so I just knocked it out of your hand and head butted you out cold, and then I proceeded to go back to sleep."
          Wyatt scratches the back of his neck and looks away from Marshal, who is almost in his face.
      "Well... That does indeed refresh my memory a bit."
         "Good, now let's finish washing up. Marribelle isn't going to wait forever on us two."
      Marshal falls back into the water, leaving Wyatt to just watch in an almost awe.

           After they leave the river, they return to the stable to get Bullet, and to continue in their journey to Death Valley.
     "Alright, are you ready to go again?" asks Wyatt.
  "Yup, we got a lady to save after all." responds Marshal.
          Bullet starts to run off after Marshal says that as they ride off towards the sun rise once again.