Chapter 12

"Woah like the old Luna, you are beautiful." A girl said that Mia met her at the party ceremony, her mate left her for some packs duties. He even would choose his pack than his mate.

"Oh I'm flattered but thanks for lying." She said with a fake smile, it's been 2h since her mate left her, she's been worried about him.

"I'm not lying." The girl whispered.

"Anyway I have to go find my mate, see you later." Mia waved at her and she waved back, she sighed loudly. Not that she hates those gathering but she felt like something wrong is going to happen.

"Hey Luna of the Blood Stone." A guy said behind her making her groans quietly, because werewolves hearing are strong than the normal human hearing.

"I heard you groan, do you hate those pack gathering?" The man replied, she thoughts that this voice is familiar.

She turned around and saw Klay, the third in command of this pack.

"Hey Klay."

"Hey Luna Mia, damn that feels weird for me to say it." He chuckled.

"Yeah me too, just call me by my name." She proposed and he nodded.

"Alright, everything for my Luna." He bowed sarcastically and she giggled.

"Do you know where is Blaze?" She asked him, she missed her mate touch and scent.

"Well..I can't tell you what he's doing but what I can tell you is that he's coming in 10 min." He scratched his neck nervously and she looked at him, suspiciously.

"I believe you." She said with suspicion, she didn't believe at all, she knew that her mate is plotting something but why behind her back?

"No Vic don't even go in there!" She heard yells through the office, she also heard her mate voice. Mia rushed to the stairs but Klay was quick enough to grab her.

"Leave me alone, Klay!" Mia glanced at him looking stern.

She heard a grumble coming from behind, "I can't do that Luna Mia."

"Let me go, I need to see Blaze." She knew that the problem was his ex girlfriend came back just to ruin the ceremony but Mia was grateful that the ceremony is done before she can even ruin it.

"I know that his ex is here, I should meet her." She said to him but he shook his head.

"Ok we going to use violence then if you don't let me go." She threatened and he laughed.

"You so little that you can't even fight me." He's right but doesn't he know that even little person can beat them.

"Let's see if that's true." She said and then put her heels on his feet, pressed it harder to make him feel pain, he groaned and let her go.

"I'm sorry Klay, but I have to do this." She threw her legs to his intimate part and hurt him with her. He groaned loudly and hold his private part, she rushed to the office, she took off her heels which made her uncomfortable and opened the door wide.

What she saw inside of the office made her pissed, hella pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing with my mate?!" She growled, her eyes turned in a dark color meaning that her wolf took control of her body.

Inside of the room was her mate and his ex, his ex on her mate kissing his neck while he tries to push her but couldn't because of his table who he's against it.