Chapter 28

Blaze Vasilis.

I'm proud of her.

Honestly, I have no words to express how this girl changed my life in 1 month. I felt guilty about telling what I did like I was the cliché bad boy, I did act like that for fun and to annoy my strict dad. Having detention, pranking people, I wasn't a bully for kids but personally for teachers who made my life annoying.

Zach, Klay and I were the bully back in high school, we were like the trio who stuck together, always partying at night, making fun of teachers and also our passion was racing cars and bike, the bad boy passion.

Flashbacks:

"Dude, I can't believe you did that." Klay yelled as I took off my helmet and put it behind my bike.

"I know, she annoyed me and I had to fucking teach her a lesson." I smirked, Victoria ran in her high heels toward me and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back.

"I missed you, baby." She said sweetly.

"I missed you too, mia bella." I replied, in the corners of my eyes, I saw Klay rolling his eyes, annoyed.

Suddenly a loud scream came from the office, I smirked and stared at the office.

It happened when the Italian teacher threw me out because she couldn't stand a student talking much better in Italian than her. Since she annoyed me by sending it off to the principal and they had to call my parents, I have to give some of my medicine. It was lunchtime, I sneaked into her office and poured some bleach on her hat which she wore every time.

"That is so fun, I'm glad you took care of her." Zach said behind Klay.

"I know, I had to do it." I said, rubbing Vic back softly.

I thought my life was doing great, I have the best girl, two best friends, good grades, lovely parents except for my father, my big sister who was my consultant.

At least I thought until everything went downhill.

I can't believe that bitch betrayed me, but I'm glad she did because if she didn't well I wouldn't find Mia. If I could go back in time, I would try to find my mate and leave Victoria.

I shook my head and blinked as I saw Mia stirred and rubbed her eyes softly. She fell asleep, it's normal since she's bearing an alpha mark.

"How are you doing baby girl?" I asked as I caressed her cheek.

"I feel a little pain in my neck but other than that I'm fine." She smiled sheepishly.

"That's great, the pack doctor gave me some medication for your pain, make sure to use it, every fucking single day." I demanded.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes father."

I chuckled and helped her to sit up, she took the glass beside the night table but I snatched it before she can't even drink. She frowned and looked at me.

"You're in a fragile state, let me help you." I said and bring the glass close to her lips, she parted her lips waiting for her water but I remained in my place, I couldn't move.

She was so damn hot with her mouth open, waiting for my dic-

Fuck, Blaze it's not the right time to think about this.

I pushed the glass in front of her and poured the liquid down her throat, she must be thirsty enough for her to swallow quickly.

I put on down the glass and watched her gulped and swallowed the liquid. She let out a sigh and smiled at me with generosity.

"What's wrong with my face?" She said touching her face, everywhere.

"Your beauty amazes me." I stated, this sentence was stuck in my head for a moment. I needed to tell her.

She blushed, "Thanks Blaze."

We stayed in silence not knowing what to say.

"Your father and your brother are here." I spoke.

"Are they?" She said lazily and I nodded.

"I have to see them." She took off her blanket to stand up but I gripped it tightly.

"Don't do that! You're still fragile!" I yelled.

"Blaze it's okay, it's nothing." She touched the spot where I marked and smiled.

"Fine but I will come with you." I said reluctantly, helping her to get up.

I went to the living room with her on my side, we walked downstairs and she ran toward her family as soon as she saw them.

"Father, Jayden...I missed you." She hugged them and they rubbed her back softly.

"We missed you too, princess." Her father said and caressed her cheek, alpha Nathan was also her with his mate and pup.

She gets off them and went close to alpha Nathan and his mate which I forgot her name.

"Alpha Nathan, Luna Destiny." She bowed down.

"Luna Mia, don't bow down at us and it's a pleasure to see you healthy and good." Nathan said with a smile while holding his pup.

"Is this the future alpha?" She asked and Luna Destiny nodded.

"Meet Chase Broadwill, the future alpha of the Silver Moon pack." She introduced him, proudly.

"Can I hold him?" She asked their permission quietly, alpha Nathan gave his son to her, she held him tightly.

Just the way she's holding him make my heart flutter and wonder is that how we are going to have pups.

I love pups, they are the reason why our smile lightened up, I wish to have five pups since the Vasilis have strong fertility and also I'm an Italian which is true that we are always worked up for sex. I wis- no, I will have a lot of Italian pups running in the house, yelling for us.

The image of Mia being pregnant makes my dick hard instantly. She will still look beautiful with her big stomach no matter what. She will definitely have my kids and no ones.

"Did you heard what I said?" Mia said cutting me off my thoughts, I looked her no more holding Chase.

"Can you repeat what you said?"

"Jayden found his mate in your pack!" She yelled excitedly.

Fuck.

If Jayden met his mate in my pack, that means more meeting and paper works.

I hate paper works.