Paris!!

At the hotel, the concierge handed us 5 key cards. My ears are stil ringing from the screaming outside just a minute ago and the fans are scream-singing One Thing which can still be heard clearly in the lobby. Liam smiled at me, kissing me quickly because no cameras are allowed in the lobby (thank God I hate paps, now I know why they hate them too). We're still holding hands from the massive crowd I had to push through to actually get in the door and Liam was pulling me away and they literally parted like the Red Sea to let him through. Seriously if this 'lost in the crowd' thing doesn't stop soon, I am literally going to be left at the airport stranded in maybe South America. 

I stared at the five cards. "Five?" I asked.

I knew all the lads had their own rooms on tour and when Andy (that's Liam's best friend) came to visit them on tour, he shared a room with Liam. I am certainly NOT ready to share rooms with Liam. What if I accidentally walked in on him in the bathroom? Or if he forgot and walked in with a towel? I was NOT ready for an awkward situation like that. What I snored? Or he saw my totally embarassing ripped pajamas?

Liam walked up to the desk and asked the concierge if they had another room like he read my mind. 

"Sorry, we're fully booked," the man said, smiling politely.

"Not even a penthouse? Or a villa?" Liam presses.

"I'm so sorry, we don't have any empty rooms for the time being. Is their a problem with your current room, sir?" he said.

"Err, no, thanks," he said, turning to me with a well I tried look. 

"What's the problem? Lucy can have my room and I'll just share with Liam," Niall piped up, and I'm eternally grateful.

"But it's a double bed," Liam pointed out.

"It's fine. We've shared a bed before." He looked at Liam. "As long as you don't snore. Or kick. I hate kickers." 

"Me?" Liam cried. "You snore!!"

The lift opened and we stepped inside with all our luggage. Surprisingly, popstars handle their own luggage! A screaming girl ran into the lift with us and threw her arms around Harry. The security guy in the lift with us managed to pry her off him and dragged her out while she was crying. I exchanged a look with Liam.

We have the highest floor north hallway all to ourselves with security 24/7. Niall and Liam got the first room with the conjoining doors to the next room, which was supposed to be mine. I have this super huge bed all to myself and a super luxurious bathroom with a row of shiny aromatherapy products I know costs a bomb in the market. Liam came in to tell me to take anything I want or call room service anytime because management took care of everything.

"But everything's so ripped off," I said, crinkling my nose as I examined a room service menu.

"It's nothing. We're going to this fancy dinner around 7.30 and then we have some interviews tonight. Tomorrow we're leaving super early for more interviews and the concert's tonight so we have rehearsals and sound checks... and I probably won't be back at all throughout the day."

"That's okay. I'll go sight-seeing on my own then," I said. "I'm in Paris. I'll find something to do." I opened a cupboard to find a few robes. 

"Sorry, I know it isn't what you expected. Tours are really busy," he said, looking so sad. "It isn't very..."

"Exciting?" I suggested.

"Yeah," he said.

"Are you kidding? Travelling the world, private jets, screaming girls everywhere... this is probably the most exciting job in the world." I bounced up and down. "You get to do this everyday!!"