Can You Stay?

Me and Hyunjin drove to his home and he showed me around. He told me his home is my home and it somehow I felt safe and comfortable there. "I'll make us dinner and you can go shower." Hyunjin suggested. I nodded and he handed me a towel. I go some clothes from my bag to put on after my shower.

Time Skip
After showering I put my clothes on and I head down stairs. By the scent I was smelling I could tell Hyunjin made food. I ran downstairs happy to eat Hyunjin's cooking. He was placing down two plates and then looked at me and laughed. "You haven't changed a bit." Hyunjin chuckled. I laughed and sat at the table. "You remembered my favorite food." I stated shocked. "How could I forget?" He asked rhetorically. I smiled sweetly at him and devoured the food he cooked. After we finished eating we decided to watch a movie. Hyunjin picked out a scary movie and I like scary movies but I tend to get scared. I was eating popcorn when a jump scare came up and I jumped and landed in Hyunjin's arms. His embrace made me feel warm, safe, loved I wish we could stay like this forever. "If you're scared we can cuddle." Hyunjin suggested. I simply nodded my head and scooted over to cuddle and it felt amazing. I slowly fell asleep in Hyunjin's arms.

Hyunjin's POV
The movie had finally ended and I started to hear light snores. I looked down to see Y/N sleeping in my arms. I tucked a loose strand of Y/N's hair behind her ear. She's so beautiful even while sleeping. I picked her up and carried her to my room I tucked her in and got up. Then a hand grabbed my arm, "Can you stay?" A feminine voice asked me. I turned around to see Y/N half awake.