"Coming Home"

"Hey, Cas. I'm on my way back from the airport, I don't know why you aren't picking up but it's alright, I won't question it just call me back soon alright? This isn't really the best way to be talking after a month of being seperated. God, I hate being out of the country. No cell service. Well anyways, call me back when you can. Love ya Cas." And with that, Dean hung up the phone. He and his boyfriend Castiel had been seperated for about a month after Dean had to go on an emergency buisness trip for his family hunting buisness, a very rich person in Thailand had a bear infestation and Dean's brother, Sam, had been out of the country with his boy freind, Gabriel. Gabriel was also Castiel's brother, making the most complicated family tree possible. Dean kept his eyes on the road, focusing on getting home. He was worried though. Cas had been crying for a couple nights prior to his departure, so Dean knew he should be ecstatic for him coming back. He gunned the accelelator and went a bit above the speed limit in his '67 Chevy Impala. It used to be his dads car.

        He pulled in to the driveway. The neighbors all had different cars then they had before, and he could have sworn that not only did some look familiar, but all the neighbors were out of town. Nonetheless, he got out of the car. He didn't grab his bags, he went straight inside to check on Cas. He got to the door, which turned out to be unlocked. Cas is a safety freak. Dean burst open the door and was greeted with darkness. Maybe Cas went for a walk? He does that someti-

        "SURPRISEEEEEEE!" Yelled family and freinds popping out from all angles. This resulted in many people colliding in mid-air and falling to the ground in pain. There was a large banner hanging that read "Welcome Home Deen!". 

        "I made a sign Deanie! Do you like it?" Said Gabriel over the sound of the bawling people on the floor. Cas ran straight up to Dean and held him in an embrace for a while.

        "I've missed you so much Dean." Said Cas.