𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

RUDY didn't want Elaine to ride with him and Elaine knew that. But knowing Elaine there was no way she wouldn't want to come with the two. Should he warn Millie before or let her find out? Tonight was movie night with Mil and Rudy.

"Please. Please. Please" Millie begged

"I'm not watching Mamma Mia with you for 6th time." Rudy said laughing at the childish girl.

"Why" she said dragging out the 'y' and pouting.

"Stop you know I can't resist that face." He said pulling the girl closer to him. He kissed her softly savoring each moment. "What if we just don't watch a movie," he said a smirk forming across his face as he pulled away from her.

"Oh you wish Pankow," she said pecking his lips a few times.

"Okay, Mamma Mia it is."

"Yayy!" she cheered moving her head so it laid in his lap.

One of Amelia's party tricks was quoting the entire Mamma Mia movie and Rudy found it absolutely adorable the way she loved the movie he could watch her giggle as the lines poured out of her mouth for the rest of his life.

"Mils?" he asked as he played with her hair.

"Yeah Rude," she said continuing to hum the song that was playing.

"So you know how Elaine is riding with us tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm excited," she said turning her head to look up towards the boy.

"Well..uh...Elaine and I kinda had a weird on and off kinda relationship before you got here like during quarantine earlier in the year we kinda I guess you could say "dated" and I wouldn't surprised if she tried to make you jealous or brought up our past. I just wanted to tell you in case she brought it up I don't wanna unintentionally hurt you. You're all I want Amelia..." Rudy rambled.

Amelia watched him ramble on she loved that when he got nervous he'd do that. "Thank you for telling me Rudy she seems to be pretty sweet so I doubt she'll do anything," she said placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Just know Mil I want you and you alone."

MILLIES POV

My thoughts ran wild. Whatever Rudy and I had, had lasted longer than a month now and Rudy had yet to make a serious move on me. And he was sitting here saying all he wanted was to be with me then why didn't ask me out on a real date or stop the sneaking around. Maybe he wanted options. No, no that wasn't Rudy. Let someone care about you Amelia, come on. Just stop pushing him away. Give in. Easier said than done.

3RD PERSON

As her thoughts died down she slowly to drifted asleep as Rudy fueled her dreams. After sleeping for awhile her eyes fluttered open as she was being carried.

"Rudy" she said softly curling into his chest.

"Shh. Go back to sleep." he said as he placed her in his bed.

"Rudy I really like you," she said sleepily.

"I like you too Mil," he said giggling softly as he crawled into bed with her. He threw an arm around her and pulled her close to him as she faced away from him. She flipped around so she could face him as she nuzzled her face into his neck. Her breath against his neck made his heart race as he hummed softly into her ear as he drifted to sleep.