Chapter Six

I don't think my eyes had been closed for more than five minutes when I felt his hand on my  hip. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and placed a kiss on  his collarbone. He shivered at the contact and released a low moan.  "Rey, you awake." He hoarsely growled out.

I nodded into his chest and he tightened his arms around me, pulling me firmly against him. I kissed his pulse point and felt his dick start to harden against my leg.

I rotated my hips and shifted my weight, effectively straddling him. He ran his hands up under the tank top of my pajama set and pulled it over my head. He instantly leaned forward taking a nipple into his mouth. The warmth of his tongue lashing against the stiffened peak, causing my pussy to become even more drenched.

"Ben," I leaned forward to kiss him. His hands on either side of my hips, pushing then down against his erection. The fabric of my pajama bottoms was damp from my wetness  against his cock. "I need to feel you inside of me. " I bit his bottom lip gently and he slapped my right ass cheek in return. I yelped, not expecting the  sharp contact. His hand was immediately in the same spot rubbing the  sting out of the bite he had just caused on my ass.

I moaned deeply as he rubbed the pain away, leaning my head back while he kissed along my  clavicle. "You like when I do that don't you baby girl?" He asked  roughly as he ground his hips into mine. "You want me to fuck you and  make you cum for me?"

"Yes, Ben. I want you to  make me cum. Please." I said. Feeling desperate, and ready for him to bring me to the edge. He grabbed my hips, flipping our positions and  jerking my shorts and panties off of me.

"Rey, I'm going to lick  your pussy until you cum all over my face." He wrapped his hands around  my thighs and pulled my hips into his face, planting kisses along the inside of my legs. "Mmmmm, you smell fucking amazing. I can't wait to  taste you."

He ran his tongue along my slit, touching my clit briefly and my hips bucked off the bed into his face. He let out a chuckle, "I'll take care of you, Rey."

He shoved his tongue into me, sucking the juices from my pussy. Slipping two fingers into me,  he moved his talented tongue to my clit, assaulting it with wicked movements that sent electricity through my body. He started moving his fingers inside of me and finally curved them perfectly, finding that soft bundle of nerves inside of me. Between his stroking of my G-spot with his talented fingers and the suction on my clit my world was collapsing.

"Ben, talk to me." I breathed.

"You like it when I talk  to you, baby?" You like with I fuck you with my fingers and watch you  cum on my hand?" He said as he continued to fuck me with his fingers and went back to sucking my clit.

"God, yes, Ben." I said, "I'm so close." I shoved my fingers into his long hair, pushing him back towards my cunt.

"That's it, Rey cum for me. Cum all over my fucking face baby." He buried his face in my pussy just as the orgasm ripped through me. Leaving me shaking from its intensity.

"Fuck, Ben." I blew out a long breath as he climbed up the bed to lay beside me. I leaned over to kiss him. Tasting myself on his lips. I deepened the kiss straddling him once again. I reached for the nightstand and searched around for the box of condoms I had bought. Grabbing one swiftly, I ripped it open and rolled it onto his gorgeously large member.

I slid myself onto his cock slowly. Fuck. I had to wait for a moment to let myself adjust to him. He really was just that big.

"Shittt," he drew the curse out, gripping my hips firmly.

I leaned forward and whispered, "It's ok, you're not going to hurt me, Ben. Fuck me like you need to."

With my words spoke, he gripped my hips harder, and I knew tomorrow his grip on my hips would be there in yellow rings as the start of a bruise. He began to thrust into me harder, and I could feel him beginning to tense up. Not wanting to be done yet I dropped my knees forward and kissed him. His cock slipping out of me in the process.

I used this as an excuse to switch positions and moved to my hands and knees, allowing Ben a  fantastic view of my ass. He pushed his cock inside of my cunt and  I shook from the intensity of how deep he went like this. "Fuck Ben,  you go so deep like this. You are so fucking perfect." He reached a hand around and rubbed my clit while fucking me deeply from behind, I could feel my pussy start to spasm right before my orgasm slammed into me leaving my core pulsing around him in pleasure.

"That's it baby,  that's a good girl." He breathed into my ear as he flipped me onto my back and pushed his cock back into my pussy with a moan. "You want me to cum for you, Rey?" He asked this louder, seeking an answer.

"Yes, I want you to shoot your cum all over me please."

I didn't know what he wanted to hear, but it's what I wanted, so it's what he was getting.

He almost came the instant I said the words, very quickly he was pulling out of me and ripping off the condom, Stroking his cock, and straddling over the top of me on the bed. "I'm going to cum all over you, Rey." He said it as ropes of white, warm, sticky, cum shot from his cock and landed across my stomach and tits.

He collapsed beside me,  breathing hard but a calm smile on his face as he turned to look at me.  "I see you like a little kink; Me too. We might need to talk about we do and don't like, though at some point."

I nodded at him rolling to look at the alarm clock. 3.:42 A.M. Hmmm must have been asleep for a  bit after all. "We have to be up in an hour and 15 to go get your car." I  grabbed a shirt from the floor and wiped myself off.

"I can think of something we can do until then," Ben said as he pulled me to him, kissing me deeply.

"Yeah, me too." I laughed, "It's called sleep, Ben!" I kissed him back.

God, this man.