Part 13: Bedroom Changes

I don't own the pictures used...they belong to their creators

After the Louds finished packing up their former sisters stuff, they carefully set them all downstairs and got ready to start dismantling Luan and Luna's bunk bed.

"It's going to be so weird not having Luan around in the room." Luna said.

"But you get a whole room by yourself." Lola said.

"Yeah...Are you sure that you don't want to room with Lucy or Leni?" Rita asked.

"Yeah.. I'm sure. They both need concentration for their respective hobbies. And rooming with me with just disturb that." Luna said.

"That's awful nice of you Luna. Anyway...I never imagined that any of this would've happened." Rita said making Luna hug her mom.

"Nobody did Mom." Luna said before she started to pick up the pieces of the bed that she used to share with Luan and helped her father move Lori's old bed towards her room. After that..her father helped Lucy disassemble Lynn's old bed. At the same time..Luna and Leni started to decorate their new rooms. 

(Picture above is Luna's bedroom)

After a couple of hours...it was time to show the family what they came up with while Lucy and Lynn Sr. finished her room. 

"Are you guys ready to see this?" Luna said.

"We all are honey." Rita said as Luna opened her door and everyone noticed that she decorated her room with pictures of old album covers and posters.

"Wow. This is amazing." Lola said.

"I know it is. Now come on...we have to see Leni's." Luna said as she lead the others to Leni's redecorated bedroom.

" Luna said as she lead the others to Leni's redecorated bedroom

"Wow Leni...Your room looks fabulous." Lola said.

"Thanks for the compliment Lola." Leni said.

"But why did you change your bedroom Leni?" Lana asked.

"Because it reminded me too much of Lori. I'm not sure what to think of her after what she did so I figured I'll give myself a fresh start." Leni said.

"Anyway...let's see what Lucy's room is all about." Rita said.

(Just imagine that she's wearing the dress and that her hair was black)

When the girls walked into Lucy's room...they noticed a beautiful girl with short black hair and blue eyes. 

"Excuse me..But are you a friend of Lucy's?" Leni asked.

"No guys...it's me." The girl said making the girls confused for a couple of seconds before realizing who she was.

"Lucy? Is that you?" Lola asked.

"Yes...it's me. Mom cut some of my hair earlier and Dad helped me bring back some of the outfits   and things that I bought from the mall." Lucy said.

"You look amazing. And this room..." Lana said.

"I know. It's not completely black...but it gives me some space to hang out with my friends." Lucy said.

"Why haven't you done that before?" Lisa asked.

"Sigh...Lynn was here. Don't get me wrong, but living with a jock that constantly works out isn't exactly a place that my friends would enjoy visiting. Especially when she eats some of her spicy subs." Lucy said.

"Well I got to say...all your rooms look good girls. But do you think...that we could do something for your brother?" Rita asked.

"Yes. Lincoln deserves it after suffering at the hands of Lori, Lynn and Luan." Lisa said before she walked with her room. Getting started to work on a surprise for her brother. A surprise that will make her brother cry when he sees it.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋