Information

X stood up straight again and wiped the blood sprayed over his face like a spray can away in his white sleeve, like it was just sweat after training.
-
Their fingers toying over the guns placed in their belts, sitting on his tables with great self-confidence, like they owned the place, there was no sign of fear or anything else, that could show that X had a chance.
-
Slowly X took off his t-shirt, while making some complaining noises. It obviously hurt him, and as soon as he got the shirt off, the answer why was clear. Around his right shoulder a piece of ripped of shirt with a big red stain was tied. The blood had managed to come through the bandage and had also stained his t-shirt, which was now laying on the ground. From where the blood was thickest, it seemed like the bullet hit a pretty lucky spot.
-
A wave of stream spread out on the floor, as the door to the bathroom opened, and X exited. His hair was wet and hang floppy around his face. He wasnt wearing a shirt, since he had forgotten to bring one into the bathroom, so his scarred torso was visible. People who only knew half the story would be surprised, over how many there was, but those who had known him a long time knew why.
-
Hi, hello, yes those texts up there was to catch your attention😊 Because many people go away, when they see there is an intro. So i needed to catch your attention. Do I have it? Great! Now read the intro, read the story and you will see how it all adds up😊

So quick information for this story.
First off: This a mafia au. I wanted to make this AU for some time, and then the fandom started to get hype about mafia au's, so I was pretty happy about that.
I will update every second day not every day, because of school starting again, this story having longer parts, and being harder to write.

The teams are now the different families? Of course, I cant get every team into the au, and not everyone can have a cool role. I also use a lot of the underdogs of the show. I do want to use the normal characters, and I do use them. But sometimes there just isnt a normal character with the right needs at the right place, so I use an underdog. Sometimes it also just is easier with a character, who has literally nothing on their fanwiki side. So sorry TvT

I have decided to age the characters, for reasons that are going to clear up through the story, also because it would be weird for high school kids to be in the mafia. So the characters are in their 20.
I will try to use honorifics, but since its the first time I try using them, so please dont get mad, if I use the wrong one. Thanks TvT

It probably aint coming as a shock, that there probably is going to be blood and stuff in this imagine. I dont know how detailed, since I haven't written the whole story. So please dont read if you cant handle that.

In the beginning of every part you will see this:
Day: xxx
Time: xxx
Location: xxx

This is because, while lets say Nekoma is running around doing some weird shit at 10 AM at their hideout. Oikawa could be going some weird shit at the same time just at another place. So, that is to make sure you guys dont get confused. Also, if I skip a day, its because nothing exciting happened TvT

'xxx' is multiple places, it just means, i dont want to tell you what it is/where it is. 'Karasuno's hideout/xxx' and 'xxx' is not the same place. The 'xxx' in Karasuno is bc the place is use as multiple things. Where the xxx is one place. Hope it isnt too confusing, when you are in the story😅 Throughout the story, those spots that used to be 'xxx' will be filled out.

Okay I think thats it, lets start.