Chapter 16

Monday Night Raw
Dearra

Me and Roman came into the arena. I had on heels and Roman offered to carry me on his back while Seth had my bags. Vince told us to act like a couple in public so that's what we did. A few fans were here taking pictures of us.

We made it to the divas locker room where Roman and Dean dropped off me and JoJo. We walked in and saw Ariane.

"I saw y'all and y'all boos looking cute" She smiled. "Y'all put behind what happened Saturday?"

"Yea I like him to much I can't let him go"I laughed.

It was 6pm Raw starts at 8 and our match was the 3rd match as usual. I walked to Sandra the costume worker. I noticed Roman was getting his ends cut.

"Hey Sandra" I smiled

"Look what the hounds dragged in" She joked as I went to sit on Roman's lap. "Y'all date?"

"I'm waiting til she's turns 18" Roman said before I could.

"That's good she turns 18 in January"Kate the woman who was cutting Roman's ends said.

"And I'll be 29 in May" Roman playfully rolled his eyes. I think.

"I really hate the age difference. When I turn 30 you'll be 41" I pouted.

"Wow" Sandra said. "But I have your new gear. It's a female vest and bandana shorts."

She showed me and I squealed hopping off of Roman and hugging her.

"Thank you. I love it" I smiled.

"I prefer you in cargo pants than those tiny shorts. You have to much luggage in the back for my eyes only" Roman said grabbing my shorts. "Look at these Dean"

He showed Dean and Seth.

"Where's the rest of it?" Dean said looking at it.

"How do y'all divas wear those? There so small and tight" Seth commented.

"JoJo come back me up!" I called out. I seen her walking with Nattie, Ariane and Trin.

"Wassup?" She asked going to hug Dean.

"Tell them the shorts are fine for our new gear" I showed her.

"Y'all only say that because you're use to it." Seth fussed.

"Whatever I'm still wearing it" I giggled.

"I'm going to get ready. Don't do anything dumb" Roman said.

I looked at my phone time 7:50. I went into the locker room and got ready. I had to cover up my vest with a big hoodie since I was turning on Naomi. Her and Cameron were going to be the funkadctyls again. We were on to bigger things. The Shield

With us turning on them and being apart of the shield, Vince wanted us to show our new ring gear to the crowd after we turned on them.

•••

Me and JoJo were in the ring behind Naomi and Cameron. They were cutting a promo about The Bella Twins again. Me and JoJo engaged looks and attacked them. I went after Naomi pulling her hair and punching her. It was only us 2 girls so we used our strength and put them both on our shoulders powerbombing them. We took off our hoodies showing our vest and the crowd cheered loudly. We laughed and walked backstage meeting up with the boys.

"Y'all looked good" Seth laughed.

"Are y'all going out for our match?" Dean asked.

"Who is it against?" JoJo asked.

"Randy,Big Show and Sheamus" Dean responded. We agreed that we will go.

•••

Roman

It was the middle of the match. I was in the ring with Sheamus tired and wore out. I refuse to lose a match. Dean was outside the ring laying down in pain. Seth was fighting off Randy. Big Show was watching me.

We haven't been getting along lately since Dolph's been gone. Me and him shared some harsh words in and outside the ring. Dearra doesn't know she's thinks it just his character but really it's real life.

I was in the corner ready to spear Sheamus when I saw Big Show walk towards Dearra. My attention went to her immediately. I didn't noticed Sheamus was about to attack me until Seth came out of nowhere tagging himself hitting Sheamus with his knee. I got out the ring about to spear Show when he grabbed Dearra putting her in front of him. Dean attack Show from behind as I grabbed Dearra hugging her while Seth won the match.

I huffed looking at Show before heading backstage.

"What the fuck was that Roman? We could've lost!" Seth shoved me.

"He was going to attack her! I had to protect her!" I argued.

"You need to pay attention!" He yelled back.

"Guys would you shut up?! It's just a match damn" Dean said before walking off. "Acting like fucking kids"

Seth stormed off and JoJo went following leaving Dearra with me. She grabbed my hand as I looked down at her because she was shorter than me.

"Ro it's okay. You were just trying to protect me" She said and I hugged her.

"Thanks got always being there Dearra" I kissed the top of her head as she smiled.

I could feel myself falling in love with her.
She was my pure happiness