Chapter 5: Sophie's Courage.

Last time, Dana finally woke up but no one she knew was to be seen. Dana then got up, And left the inn but not before leaving a note for Adol and co. Dana left Altamira after leaving the note, but she didn't know where to go unit she encountered Yuan, who told her to go to Iselia. Dana then travelled there alone, while doing so, travelling across the desert proved more difficult than anticipated and went to Triet. Having no money to get Room, Dana fortunately, Bumped into Richter. Aqua was not happy when Dana bumped into richter. Richter and aqua talked before agreeing to let Dana come with them on a quest. Dana and Richter travelled to the Camberto caves where an Island worm was. They quickly dispatched it and started heading back to triet until a spear was thrown. Dana deflected it but when the person who threw it, showed herself, it turned out to be dana's closet Friend, Olga. After the reunion, Dana asked richter for some lessons on Artes richter agreed and taught the two. Dana failed to cast Aqua edge but Olga succeeded. They later got back to triet where they got the reward money and split it before going their separate ways. When richter left, Dana used some of her hard earned money to buy a journal and some rooms at the inn, there, Dana explained what happened when she returned to Eternia and what happened after she met Adol. Meanwhile in Altamira, Rias and Co. Went to see dana but she wasn't there anymore. The got Her note and tried to figure out where she was until Rias suggested that he try and sense her. Emil tried and managed to get a fix on her location, except they didn't know how to get there without missing her. Tenebrae appeared and put out the suggestion to call the winged dragon from their previous journey, and its its help they rode it to triet.

In the studio...

Emil: No matter what that guy says, you're still a good duelist hunter.

Me: thanks Emil.

Moka: Got to hand it to Adol. That Synchro deck you gave him, works.

Emil: I know.

Me: Alright, Roll the chapter.

Emil&Moka: Yea.

(Start.)

Meanwhile in Meltokio...

(knocking!)

"Sophie? Can i come in?" Marta asked with concern.

Sophie walks up to her door and opens it begrudgingly.

"Can we talk?" Marta asked curiously in a gentle tone.

Sophie walks over to her bed and sits down on it. Marta walks over and sits down next to her.

"Marta? Why did mom leave me behind? I wanted to go with her and the others." Sophie said in a sadden tone.

"She felt guilty, for what almost happened to you at the Temple of Darkness and thought you'd be safer here." Marta answered in a gentle tone.

"I hate the fact mom treats me like a baby..." sophie admitted with frustration.

"She does it because she cares about you, Sophie. She's your mother after all." Marta answered

"Why can't she treat me like you and Emil towards may? Its not fair...!" Sophie said frustration.

"That's Not fair sophie." Marta pointed out in an agitated tone.

"I'm not trying to be... mom keeps treating me like a fragile little girl. I hate it!" Sophie said with anger.

"Now Stop it!" Marta demanded in a mad tone. Marta takes a second to calm down before saying to Sophie "Sure she may treat you differently but she does it because she cares. She aware of how timid you are."

"I hate being timid... its the reason i can't make friends my age..." sophie said ashamed.

"Sophie, Being Timid is nothing to be Ashamed of, in fact, may wants to be your friend." Marta told Sophie.