Chapter 7: the Dynasty Ruins and Dreams.

Last time, rias and the other were heading back to Meltokio but stopped along the way to set up camp. The next morning, they decided to head to the second shard. They then went to Mizuho and Emil asked sheena if she's seen any ruins. Sheena mentions how presea found them a month ago, while talking with Sheena; Hummel, a friend of Adol and Dana appeared to render assistance. Knowing their destination, they travelled there and entered the ruins. Thinking it was a dead end, Emil consulted may but she assured it was in the ruins.  Suddenly a trap opens ups, Causing Rias, Emil, Dana, Sheena and Hummel to fall into it. As for Adol, Ricotta and Olga, they went down a staircase. Meanwhile, Rias and the others found the second shard along with 3 strange artifacts containing creatures that rival Kaio's power. Meanwhile where Adol, Ricotta and olga are, they made it to the bottom of the stairs, where ael glun was waiting. Adol and his team fought ael glun but failed to stop her. While fighting, Olga saved Adol from an attack Ael glun fired. Ael glun then restrained Adol and Ricotta to the walls before leaving. When Ael glun arrived where Rias and the others are, rias and everyone with her fought except Dana who refused to fighting, thinking Olga was dead by what ael glun told her. Rias and co. Gave it their all to stop ael glun but failed. Ael glun tried to kill dana but Rias saved her and they were all saved by Dana's friend Sarai. Tenebrae showed up a while after the battle carrying a baby in his tail. Tenebrae explained how the baby was Olga. Later, after freeing Adol and Ricotta, they hurried back to mizuho to rest up before heading to meltokio.

(In the studio..)

Emil: Wow that was long.

Rias: you're telling me. Wait, where's hunter?

Emil: *Points to me and DargonV*

DargonV: HAHAHAHA! I have you beat! Your LPs are low and i have Red eyes darkness metal dragon on my side! All you have is Absolute dragon and odd eyes pendulum.

Me: Yeah... you forgot about Xiangke magician's Pendulum effect.

DargonV: what's so special about it?

Me: See by activating it, Odd eyes Absolute gains a level equal to its Rank. Now i overlay my 2 Level monsters! XYZ SUMMON! Appear! Rank 7! Dark Anthelion Dragon!

D.A.D ATK: 3000

DargonV: Oh... sh*t.

Me: Yep! Dark Anthelion now takes halve of your monster's attack points by using an Overlay unit. Then its added to Dark Anthelion's attack!

D.A.D ATK: 4400

REDMD ATK: 1400

Me: ATTACK! Also, Emil? Roll chapter!

Emil&Rias: got it!

(Start.)

After resting up everyone met at the entrance of Mizuho before leaving for Meltokio. Sheena wanted to come but thought she should stay unless Ael glun decides to attack this place out of Spite. Hummel decided to tag along to render his assistance since Olga was baby. So they all began the long journey back to Meltokio. After days of Travelling they arrived and went to the inn to see Marta, Sophie, Laphicet and laxia.

(knocking!)

Marta walks over to the door and sees some familiar faces.

"Welcome back everyone." Marta greeted happily,

"Same." Emil agreed

May turns back to her human form.

"Mommy!" May said happily before hugging marta.

"Hi may!" Marta greeted happily.

"Hey everyone." Laxia greeted.

Adol tells Laxia how he's glad that she's alright.