Pt. 7- Jojo❤️

Recap: After y'all took your pictures for Instagram y'all drove to school

Y/n POV:

You got out the car. You looked at the school and you noticed Mattia and his friends at the entrance. You didn't know what to do cause you know Damn well him and his and friends will start bullying you. You speed walked to the entrance. Luckily you made it inside without getting bullied by Mattia and his friends. You went to your locker to put your stuff away. When you where done you started to walk to your first hour. Then someone pulled you into a empty classroom. It was Mattia🙄.

Y/n: "What do you want know"

Mattia: "jeez calm down mamas"

Y/n: "Stop calling me that"

Mattia: "Mmm, anyways who is that Jojo boy"

Y/n: "Why do you wanna know"

Mattia: "Tell me"😡

Y/n: "Fineeeeee he's my best friend from Wisconsin"

Mattia: "do you like him?😕

Y/n: "I mean...... I don't really know"

When Mattia said that you noticed his mood changed. Like he was sad. Hold up. Mattia. SAD. About me. Nahhhh I think I'm trippin, anyways................

Mattia: "oh, well you can leave"

You left the room and went straight to first hour cause the bell was about to ring. In class you started to think to yourself. "Why did Mattia look sad? When class started you just ignored your thoughts.

-Skip to lunch-

You where walking to lunch. You was pretty close to Mattia and his friends cause they where walking right next to you. Then you heard someone call your name. It was loud enough That Mattia and his friends turned around.

It was....

Jojo....

Y/n: "JOJO!!!!!!

You ran to Jojo and gave him a big hug. While you 2 where hugging you felt his hands on you ass😳

Jojo: "I missed you babygirl"

Y/n: "I missed you to"

Mattia's POV

I was walking to lunch with the boys and next to us was Y/n. I was staring at her ass but I was paying attention to where I was walking. But then I was interrupted by someone yelling
Y/n's name behind us. Me and the boys turned around to see Y/n hugging that JoJo guy. I saw that he had his hands on her ass. I was sooooo mad I stormed off with the boys behind me.

Words:400