Chapter 5

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4jDMmRUClgbk2G6bVfB5vx?si=5jyWU__GRMeK8kRt3W9vDQ

Rustling of the curtains was heard. The Sun aimed right on the bedsheet, making it slightly warmer. The air still held onto it's moisture as a light breeze spread the scent of freshly mowed grass everywhere. Luna tossed and turned, hiding from the sunlight. She shifted just enough, making sure not to fall off her bed. Nuzzling on the cold side of her pillow, she tucked it in between her arms; the most comfortable position.

CRASH.

Her eyes shot up blood red. Shoving her bedding one side, she rushed downstairs. She blinked several times to see what was happening. Krystal, she was sitting on the couch, curled up with headphones in. Luna walked towards Mr Kim's study and figured everything, them.

The poor glass antique (now broken) was a casualty amidst the couple's argument. Mrs Kim took great care of her crockery and China. She wouldn't let anyone touch them, dare clean. So the only objects worthy of being tossed and thrown were the ones in Mr Kim's study. Each item, starting from Jan Burtz to the cassette tapes of Violent Femmes were a part of his personal collection, which he took great pride in displaying. But he was also aware of his wife's tactics.
Once she tried to throw away a Miles Davis Vinyl out of the first floor and also succeeded; while Mr Kim silently walked down and replaced it with a new Vinyl hidden in his dressing.

" Put your pants on squishy, I'm sending you to CeCe's." CeCe was Krystal's nanny since she was three. Luna never had a place to hide when her parents fought before, but she made sure Krystal stayed miles away from that drama. So while she was crashing on Ara's couch, Krystal had herself a breakfast in bed at CeCe's.
After dropping her off, she headed to Bennett's.

" Luna! Good thing you called, I was thinking of meeting up for Brunch-"
" Ara I'm really not in the mood right now, but how about Lunch?"
" Are you driving? What's wrong?"
" I'll tell you when I come over, for now I'm going to Bennett's. You want something?"
" Yes, take of yourself jhagi. Whatever it is, we'll work it out, like always.
If there was a book written on 'perfect words to comfort someone', Go Ara would be one the of the main writers. Soulmates or not, she loved her to death. They were the definition of
'till death do us part'.

Luna gave her regular order of iced Americano and sat right there, beside the jukebox. She scrolled through her Instagram as a notification popped up, ' Jackson posted a new photo'.
The caption: My one fam.

It was a photo from last night's party

It was a photo from last night's party. A smile formed on Luna's face. She sipped her coffee thinking about it.

CHOKED.

Her eyes almost started watering while she coughed frantically. Her insides were on fire. If only it was because of Kim Sua.
" I expected you'd be here, Kim Luna."
Silent.
" Don't tell me now you've decided not to talk at all." he continued.
She practiced this scene hundreds of times in her head. She planned what she would say when this ACTUALLY happened, when he showed up. Yet now, when he was here...
Silent. Eun Sung made Kim Luna go silent.

* So for some reason chapter five is kinda small. I hope you guys liked it. (I sorta am not that happy) Anyways, shoutout to RiRisreadingspace for suggesting the short paragraphs. Tell me if you guys like this style better than the previous one. Also the ones who are unable to use the Spotify link, just copy and paste it on Google and that should work! Like always, constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Tell me what you all think of the story so far and don't forget to vote. Also also, if any part of the story is confusing, just hmu and I'll do my best to clear your doubts. *