Till My Last Breath!

Endius: And the votes are in and Izuku will fight! How? Don't know...well you don't know but I do! Enjoy~

Stats so far:

Midoriya Izuku
TL:No F***k Master
Level: (1), [300/1000]
HP: (110/110)
MP: N/A
SM: (110/100)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VT: 8
ST: 7
DX: 9
IT: 45
WD: 16
AG: 9
ED: 9
LK: Ḅ̶͉̥̿ṙ̶̳̳͖̂̔ǫ̷͉̱͎̀̌͘k̷̦̲͉̀͘ę̸͙̠̐̎͐n̶̨̛
_________________________________

Negative Intent Detected!

A rush of adrenaline filled his veins as he whipped around in time to see the manhole cover burst open. It felt much worst then his school. It felt like death was breathing down his spine and blowing smoke into his brain. The cover slammed onto the cement of the the underpass and out slithered a vile green slime.

{New Perk}

Rabbit Skin: The prey will always feel the incoming embrace of Death. Sense Killer Intent <5> yard radius. Level: (1), [0/100]

It was out to kill him. He stood still, tensed, as it fully removed itself from the sewer entrance and noticed two bulging yellow eyes and their red pupils shifting around. Finally it noticed his presence as it locked on to him and a revolting grin made of sludge and teeth faced him.

Engaging Arena!

The world shifted as a bubble blew around them from the entrance of the underpass to the end.

Welcome to the Combat Tutorial. Here you'll learn the basics of fighting with the Anima and the rules it brings.

He gripped his hands nervously as the slime backed away before all time froze.

Let's begin. Please use {Analyze}.

He hesitated for a bit and looked at his now opponent. " {Analyze}." The creatures stats popped over his head along with a health bar.

Sludge Villain
Title: D Rank Villain
Level: (5)
HP: 100/100
MP: 10/10

Every battle you can use {Analysis} on one opponent at a time until further exploration with it. As you can see, It's level, health and Mana is shown. Further stats can be used the more battles you are in. Now then, use a skill to damage it.

'It's literally a tutorial fight. Maybe this won't be so bad.'

"{Star Burst}!" The cosmic aura returned and he he ran to the stationary villain and punched it...only for it to do no damage. He gulped.

Some opponents will have some resistances to certain attacks, debuffs or skills. These are called Strengths.

'Oh my god it's Shadow of Mordor.'

This enemy has the strength [Liquid Body]. Unable to receive damage from blunt, sharp, pierce, slash, crash, claw or smash attacks. Now brace yourself.

He barely had time to gather himself when a tendril shot out of the villain and slapped him away. He rag dolled a far distance and laid sprawled on the ground.

|-60| (50/110)

You have taken damage.

"NO SHIT!" He groaned while trying to regain some form of a stance. [Gamer Body] preventing any noticeable damage on his form but the damage was there and felt his rib cage creak a bit.