Prologue

Cole looked over his shoulder panicking as they were pushing the jet out of the factory.

"THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT BUILD PLANES UNDERGROUND KARLOF!"

Karlof looked at Cole for a second before he continued working.

"The power of positive thinking!" Jay grinned.

Karlof shook his head and looked over at the other masters, they were all focused on pushing the jet forward when they heard a loud hiss coming from the other side of the wall.

Without a moment of hesitation Cole blew it up and they pushed through the wall.

When Karlof looked up again Coel was firing at the large snake until a bunch of rocks came crashing over it.

Garmadon smiled as Jay and Cole rushed to help him up. "Well hello, there master of earth!"

"Uhuh don't forget the master of lightning!" Jay said teasingly

Nya looked over from where she was standing and felt tears forming in her eyes as she rushed towards the newly rebuilt droid. "ZANE! You're back!"

Zane looked at her in confusion and turned his head around to look.

"What? What's on my back?!"

Cole and Jay laughed at the nindroids confusion and Cole jumped up ob the same wing Karlof was standing on.

"Karlof, why isn't this thing in the air yet?"

"Two hands can't work faster!" Karlof sighed and looked at his hammer.

"I know," Cole smiled. "but you're going to fix it! Know why?"

"Of course!"

"POSITIVE THINKING!" Everyone cherred.

*timeskip*

As Chen's army was banished everyone let out a sigh of relief and as the ninjas were holding a memorial for Garmadon the elemental masters were cleaning up the corridor of elders.

Karlof turned around shocked to see his sister running towards him.

"Karlof! You're okay!"

"Of course!" Karlof smiled. "Karlof always okay!"

Urza looked at her feet a bit uncomfortably.

"I saw on the news what happened so I gathered my weapons and came here! I tried to reach you but there were snakes everywhere!"

Karlof jerked a bit and started examining his sister's body closely.

"Sister hurt?!"

"No," Urza mumbled. "It's just a few cuts here and there... nothing to worry about!"

Once he had found the bleedings he quickly took out his bag and took out a first aid kit he had packed.

"Brother it's fine I can patch them up myself!" Urza groaned as he started bandaging her arm.

"Sister needs to be more careful!" Karlof muttered. "Are parents here?!"

His sister gave him a sad look before she answered.

"No.... they're in another country for a business trip!"

Karlof looked down sadly as he kept treating the cuts. He'd hoped Ninjago getting invaded would've at least made his parents come back to check if he and his sister were okay but... He guess they trusted him to keep them both safe.

He was going to keep them both safe! He'd been doing it since he was five and he would do it for the rest of his life!