•01•

Kenya🥰
Hey I'm Kenya, I'm 21 and I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I just graduated from college last year along with my best friend Nya. We've been best friends for years. Since birth really. but anyway, We live together in a small house.

  I was scrolling through Instagram and liked a couple of pictures, then heard Nya screaming downstairs, which scared the hell out of me.😂 she screamed, "Kenya? Kenya where are youu?!" Then I heard a loud thud.

I sighed. "Nya, did you fall on the steps again?" It was silent so I walked to the steps and saw her lying there.

"Yes," she said weakly. I burst into laughter and went to help her.

"Girl, you gotta chill sometimes" I said in between laughs.

"Oh yeah, what were you trying to tell me before you almost killed yourself again?" She chuckles at me and takes a deep breath before telling me her news.

"So, I was on ig right? And I saw that there was a link and I clicked it right? Then I filled out all of this information and a survey right?"

"Damn just get to the point already" I laughed.

"I got us front row tickets and VIP passes to a Wild n' Out show!!" She squealed as if she just found out all over again. I shook my head and smiled at her. She really loved that show. I liked it too, but Nya was obsessed with it. And the fact that she got us VIP passes is crazy. I was actually kinda excited to go.

"Hey, that's cool! When is it?" I asked.

"The show is in ATL this Thursday at 8:00 and it ends at 12:00."

"Okay, we can get down there by Tuesday," I told her.

"Well, there's one more thing."
It always is.

"What is it, Nya?" I exhaled.

"Can we get down there early? I wanna do some sightseeing with my best frienddddd," she said dragging the word 'friend' I playfully rolled my eyes at her and said okay. I got on my computer and booked a flight for tomorrow at 5:00 am. But before I did I asked Nya, "Are you willing to get up at 3:00 to get ready?"

"Hell yeah, it'll be worth it girl!!" She did this weird dance and that made us laugh and I got the tickets emailed to me. Then I printed them out and picked out an outfit for tomorrow.

"Hey, where's you're passport?" I asked Nya. She went in her nightstand drawer and pulled out her passport and handed it to me. I grabbed it and told her not to stay up late so that she could have enough energy to get out of the bed by 2:50.😂 After I got her passport, I started to pack my essentials and some clothes that I thought I would need. I found my wallet and my keys and put them on my nightstand so I would know where they were.

I went and checked on Nya again and saw that she packed her bag AND cleaned her room.😂😂 She was ready. I cracked up laughing at her and she asked what was funny.

"You! You never clean your room." Tears fell from my eyes from laughing so hard. I wiped my eyes and sighed. She rolled her eyes at me and said she was going to sleep. I didn't believe her though. I just said whatever, turned her light off and said again, "Don't stay up too late" She responded saying "Yeah yeah, whatever." I chuckled and went to sleep.

2:50 am

Alarm Goes off

I squint my eyes and looked at my phone to turn my alarm off. The next thing I knew my room light was turned on.

"Nya, what are you doing?"

"Come on, you gotta get ready!" she said in excitement. I groaned and got out of bed. I took a shower, did my hygiene, and put my hair in a neat bun. Then I lotioned my body up and got dressed with the outfit that was on my dresser.