•05•

So we've been in quarantine for a long time now... Feels like forever to be honest😂 But anyway, I guess I'm having a little fun. I'm staying in my house along with Hitman, Justina, Conceited, DC, B. Simone, and a couple other people. Yeah, it's a huge house. We've been living here for a while and we all been close friends for years. I had a crush on Hitman for a long time but never had the strength to tell him face to face. I would give small hints and flirt here and there but it's like he doesn't get it. Maybe he doesn't like me. He'll give me little compliments every day, it makes me feel good but I think he's just doing it to be nice, nothing special.

Eman: Hey, babygirl, whatchu thinking about?

I looked at my best friend and smiled. I could always tell he had a thing for me but I never liked him in that way.

Me: Someone— Nevermind.

Eman: No, tell me. Maybe I can help.

Me: You think you can help me get Hit?

Eman: What ?

Me: I like Hitman.

Eman: Oh. I can try, but he's trouble when it comes to girls.

Me: Oh come on with this rumor stuff.

Eman: It's not a rumor, I actually witnessed it. But if you don't want to listen to me then okay.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked away from me. Vena smacked his neck and made her way over to me.

Vee: Wassup Girl?

Me: I kinda like Hitman but I don't know if he'll like me back. Like we flirt or whatever but I don't think it's because he likes me .

Vee: Just try to express your feelings toward him and if he doesn't feel the same, it's okay you'll find someone who will. You're a beautiful girl inside and out so I don't see who couldn't want you.

Me: Thanks Vee.

I gave her a hug and went upstairs to talk to Hitman.

I walked to his room door and took a deep breath. I opened the door and saw him, Conceited and DC playing the game.

"Hit, can I talk to you alone for a second?"

"Yea, hold up we almost done."

"It's kinda important now, so if you wouldn't mind can we just talk outside?" I asked nicely.

"Aye, we can always comeback after you guys talk," Conceited told him. DC nodded in agreement. I smiled at them for understanding

"We almost finished this level, can we talk later?" He sounded irritated.

"Bro, just talk to her. We'll come back later," DC said walking out the room with Con following behind him. Con touched my shoulder and walked out closing the door.

He sighed and rubbed his face and looked at me. I rolled my eyes while shaking my head and just walked out of the room. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and got on my phone. I felt Eman come sit beside me.

"Hey beautiful" He smiled at me. When I looked at him I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey," I said looking at my phone.

He gently grabbed my phone and I sighed, smiling.

"How'd it go?" he asked, obviously concerned.

"I didn't talk to him."

"Why not?"

"He was being a dickhead."

He scoffed. "Typical."

I laughed at him and he looked at me with a smile on his face. Tears formed in my eyes and I looked away from him. Then he took me in his arms and comforted me. I took a deep breath and hugged him back. He kissed my forehead and told me everything was gonna be okay.

🥱HOURS LATER...

I woke up and saw that me and Emmanuel we're still hugging. I smiled and laid my head back on his chest, which rose and fell with every breath he took. I closed my eyes, ready to doze off again until I heard someone clear their throat. I opened my eyes and saw Hitman standing over the couch.

"Go away," I said cold and turned my head the other way, still on Eman's chest. He shifted around and his hand lowered on my back.

"Can we talk?"

"No, I'm not finished sleeping. Can we talk when I'm done?"

I closed my eyes again and felt Emmanuel's grip grow tighter around my waist. He must have been having a bad dream or something. I figured I could mess with Hit, so I kissed Eman on the cheek and he smiled in his sleep. Then I put one leg around his torso and pretended to fall asleep. I could hear Con and DC laughing in the background and smiled. Then a few seconds later I opened my eyes and he was still standing there.

"Please go away, I'm tired." I shook my head and closed my eyes for the third time.

💫The Next Day💫

I woke up next to Emmanuel... in a bed. The first thing I did was check to see if I still had clothes on. I still had my shorts on but I didn't have a shirt on. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. Knowing Emmanuel, he wouldn't do anything like that but he's been acting weird lately. I looked over and he had his shirt off with some shorts on. I got up and walked downstairs to look for something to eat. I said good morning to everyone and made a bowl of cereal. I sat on the couch and turned on some cartoons.

"Excuse me, I was watching that," Hitman said from the other side of the living room.

I stared at him for five second ms and finally said, "I know," and continued to watch TV. I sat my bowl on the table and went to make some coffee. Hitman walked in and sat on the counter facing me, watching my every move, annoying me.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I finally said after pouring coffee in my cup.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. He brought me to his room and closed the door. Once he did, he wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezed it gently. I almost cried until he smashed his lips onto mine.

Тo Вe Conтιnυed...🙂