Chappie 21

After a couple weeks normal POV

The couple had both agreed they wouldn't be sad over their loss. They would try again for a kid. They went to the guild and announced their thought and what they planned to do. During the last couple weeks gajeel has been helping lucy gain weight enough to where she was as skinny as she was before she was pregnant. That night they shared a night of heated romance.

Lucy's POV

I woke up to movement inside me. I yawn and look at gajeel. He was smirking. "Gajeel?" I mumble sleepily. I look at the time and see its 10am. "Good morning love. Let's go shower." He says sitting up. I sit up with him since I was laying on his chestm . I groan sleepily. He bucks, moving hisember inside me. I moan and look at him. "Shower or morning fun?" He smirks. "Either is perfectly fine with me." I say looking at him and smirking. He captures my lips in a passionate kiss.

A couple hours later

Gajeel picks me up after our little morning fun and walks to the bathroom. He fills the tub with warm water and sits down with me between his legs. After we shower we get dressed. Gajeel changes into his usual outfit. I change into my new usual outfit (multimedia). We leave the house hand-in-hand. As we were about halfway to the guild I spot a head of salmon hair. I freeze. Gajeel follows my eyes and his face contorts into anger. The head of salmon hair gets closer and soon natsu was standing in front of us angrily."you got me banned from fairy tail!"he yells pointing at me. He was loud enough to catch the fills attention. They all come out of the find to see what the commotion is. They all gasp as they see natsu. I shake my head. "Y-you got yourself banned!" I stutter starting to get angry. "It was all your fault!" He yells rushing at me with a lit fist. I form into my flower chrysalis unicorn form and throw him away. I form out and hug gajeel. Natsu runs off. Me and gajeel finish walking to the guild. Once we arrive everything goes back to normal and me and gajeel were talking in the dark corner.