Venting (Michael, Elizabeth, Chris, Clara and fnaf 1 gang)

———-
Michaels part
———-
Michael : You can break down my lights and my doors, But I won't let you back in no more, no more, I'm sick of getting stuck in the same routine, again.

Chica: Is he okay?

Bonnie: Mentally,

Foxy: No.

Goldie: Was Mikey ever okay though?

Freddy: yeah, no he wasn't.

Michael: Five nights it shouldn't seem so long, But it takes forever when you go all about it wrong. These halls are lined with blood I can't have on my hands..

Freddy: Michael what's wrong?

Chica: Mikey?

Michael: These walls they seem to call my name! But I refuse to be another puppet in your games.. Your eyes are dead inside but tonight I leave alive!

Bonnie: MICHAEL AFTON WHAT IS WRONG!?

Foxy: Mikey?

Goldie: Mike..

Michael: You can break down my lights and my doors! But I won't let you back in no more, no more! I'm sick of getting stuck in the same routine, again..

Chica: Mikey we aren't like that anymore towards you or your family!

Freddy: Chica's right..

Michael: Tie me up! Put me into a suit! But I'll never ever be like you no.. I know what happened here and you can't erase your past!

Goldie: Of course you know our past! Your father's friend controlled him and made him kill us god damnit!

Foxy: Goldie and Chica are right Michael..

Bonnie: Yeah..

Chica: are you okay mikey?

Michael: Done what I can to try to hide.. But even you can tell who I really am inside.. Its not my job to watch you.. I'm leaving here tonight!

Freddy: You can't hide, Your michael afton, It actually is, and since when were you here?

Chica: Him and William switch places Freddy

Freddy: Oh

Michael is typing

Michael: But maybe one day you will find humanity.. Until then don't you dare say that we are the same!

Foxy: When did we say that we are the same? i mean we kinda are since all of us are dead but...

Goldie: Yeah?

Michael: It's driving me insane!

——
Elizabeth's part
———

Elizabeth: I just wanted to see her! I didn't want to be her..

Freddy: Liz?

Chica: Not again

Bonnie: Somethinfs weong with Elizabeth and Michael isn't there

Foxy: Something's going on

Goldie: Captain obvious!

Elizabeth: Now she is the tomb that holds my soul.. Be careful what you wish for!

Foxy: Is she talking about how she's baby?

Freddy: I think so

Chica: Are you okay Eliza?