Chapter 1

1 year ago.

Peter's POV

I was sitting in the living room, smiling and watching some show with Uncle Clint the day I met Loki. We were laughing our asses off, the elevator dinged and my dads and Uncle Thor stepped out with someone following them.

They had long, dark hair, so at first I thought it was Bucky, but the hair was much too neat and way too black to be Uncle Bucky. They had striking green eyes and were wearing black and green clothing that looked like it belonged on Asgard.

"Hi Uncle Thor, Dad, Pops!" I said brightly. I then turned to the stranger. "Hi! I'm Peter Parker Stark-Rogers! It's nice to meet you! What's your name?"

"I'm Loki of Asgard, and I'm sure now you don't want to talk to me anymore now you know that." The man, Loki, replied.

"No. Why would I do that?" I was very confused. Why would someone's name make it so you don't want to talk to them anymore. "Anyway, you're Uncle Thor's brother, right? I've heard so much about you! Can you really do magic? Are you really a giant? You look like a normal person, so I don't think you could be a giant. Or are you a giant where you come from, where people are just really short? Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to ramble." I stopped, embarrassed.

Loki looked very taken aback. He tried to smile. "Yes, I am Thor's brother. I can do magic. I am technically a frost giant, but I am very short. My skin is a curly blue, I just make it look like this to fit in." He gave me a genuine smile.

Uncle Thor beamed. "I knew you would like Man of Spiders, Brother!"

Loki turned on his heel and stared at Uncle Thor. "Wait, that child is the Man of Spiders you wouldn't shut up about?"

"I'm not a child, I'm almost 16!" I told him.

"Good point." Loki said, turning to me.

"Anyway, can you show me some magic?" I asked. I really wanted to see his magic. "It sounds so cool!"

"I-It does?" He sounded very confused. "I mean, if you really want to-"

"Of course I do!" I smiled.

"One sec." Dad said. "I want to talk to Pete before you do."

Loki rolled his eyes, but I just shrugged. "Sure."

My Dad and Pops pulled me into the kitchen, away from Loki. My Dad speaks first. "You need to be careful around Loki, ok? He's a murderer, and we don't want him hurting you."

"I'm the only one in this room who hasn't killed someone." I said, glaring at them.

"Good point, but-" I cut my dad off.

"I don't care. I'm hanging out with him, whether you like him or not." I walked back to Loki, smiling. "Let's go."

We walked up to my room and I opened my window. "Ok, show me."

"Show you what?" Loki looked confused.

"Your magic. I wanna see." I said, like it was obvious.

So he did. It was so cool. He seemed really nice, too. And almost... protective of me? I asked if he could catch me if I jumped out of the window, and he said that he could, but we shouldn't take chances. Huh.

I then asked him something bold. "How old are you? Cause, I, like, kinda..." I trained off.

"In your years, I am about, oh, 17." He answered. "Why."

"Because... because..." I smiled nervously. "This." I kissed him. I don't know why. I just... wanted too. So I did. And to my surprise, he kissed back. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was still just... warm. And amazing. It made me feel so good inside. It was truly amazing.

When we broke away, we both smiled. After about a second of this, I said, "So, are we, like a thing?"

"A what?" Loki looked confused.

"Dating?" I said. "And if we are, we can't tell anyone. My family is gonna freak. And probably kill you."

Loki smiles. "Of course." He plops himself down on the chair next to my desk. "It might even be fun."