Chapter 5

I wrote this chapter so you'd have something before I leave for 6 days. It's pretty crappy becase I wrote it on writers block, but it's something! I'll update again Saturday. 

    Loki's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GONING ON HERE?!"

The moment that Tony screams, I can see Peter start to curl up. Tony has successfully just triggered Peter and set off the beginning of a sensory overload. "FRIDAY, please ask Natasha to get up here." I try to keep my voice as quiet as possible.

"OH, AND WHY DO YOU NEED NATATAHSA NOW? ARE YOU MANIPULATING HER TOO?" Tony is extremely angry.

"No, I'm not." I gently put some earplugs into Peter's ears, trying my best not to touch him. "Now, please stop shouting. You are only making this worse." My voice is barely a whisper.

Natasha walks in then. She takes about one second to survey the room before making a beeline for me and Peter. "How bad is it?"

"Bad." I answer. "Tony accidentally triggered him, and his shouting brought on a sensory overload. I managed to get in earplugs, but I can't find any sunglasses."

"I'll go find some. You get him in a position where he isn't touching much." She runs out and down the hall.

I pull the blanket off of Peter's bed and lay him out on it. He scrunches in a ball, making it harder for me to get his coat off. Natasha comes a second later with some sunglasses, which she gently slips over his eyes.

"What. Was. That?" We turn to see Tony still in the room.

I ignore him and sit down in front of Peter. "Peter. Peter, are you safe?"

He nods.

"No, I need you to say so. Peter, are you safe?"

"Y-yes."

"Are your parents safe?"

"Yes."

"Is your family safe?"

"Yes."

"Am I safe?"

"Yes."

I then let him lie down and he falls asleep.

Nathsasha turns to Tony. "We will discuss this in the morning. For now, Peter needs to sleep."

"but-"

"No buts. Peter needs to sleep, and if you are going to give Loki anything close to a fair trial, then you are going to need both of the people that trust him."

Tony sighed in defeat. "Fine. But we are talking about this tomorrow."

I then walk out of the room and down to mine. I can't sleep that night. If they take me away, who will look after Peter?