~Chapter One: A Touch Of Cinnamon~

It was a hot summer day when that boy came in asking for a small Black Coffee with a touch of Cinnamon. He was dressed quite weird; A big black Duffle Bag with an Olive Green coat draped over it, a turtle neck and jeans. In winter it wouldn't be weird but in the middle of summer was... Interesting.

"Russia."

"Russia!"

"RUSSIA!"

      I jumped from the countertop I was leaning on, seeing Mexico's had waving intron of my face frantically.

"Sorry!" I apologized.

"That took a couple of minutes!" He sighs. "There are customers!". He pushed me to the cash register and went to go help make drinks. I roll my eyes and see that dude standing at the end of the line with the same coat and Duffle bag. I quickly took the other peoples orders and helped make them with Mexico.

"What's up with that one guy! He wears the same stuff all the time!" Mexico pointed out.

"Maybe it's a part of his job!" I retorted. I gave a customer their drink and took another order.

"Sure, sure..." Mexico rolled his eyes. "He's waiting." He said gesturing towards the cash register. I scramble back over to it with a smile.

"The usual?" I ask punching in the order.

"You know it!" He winks. I chuckle and go off to make his drink. I pour the coffee into a small to-go cup and sprinkle a little bit of Cinnamon in it. I put the lid on and walk back over to the counter.

"Thank you!" He smiles warmly.

"May I ask something?" I lean on the countertop curiously.

"Hmm?" He hums glancing at me, sipping his drink.

"What's your job?" I ask bluntly. He coughs a little bit, before smiling-showing his teeth.

"Why? You want my number or something?" He teases. I feel heat rise in my cheeks.

"No, you just dress weird." I huff with embarrassment. He chortles and puts his cup down.

"I'm a professional Ice skater! I teach classes to kids as well who want to learn," He picks around in is bag for a second before pulling a card out and giving it to me.

"Oh, cool!" I grin studying it. "I'm jealous..." I tease. I see him roll his eyes with a half-smile and slide a twenty in the tip jar, before taking his drink again. He winks at me and walks out the door with a bright smile plastered on his face. I turn around to see Mexico smirking at me and waggling his eyebrows. I narrow my eyes him.

"You chat like that every day!" He piped.

"Hush!" I hiss. "Not so loud!". I turn and take an order from a customer who just walked in and give it to Mexico. "Would you stop harassing me about it?!" I snort. He gives the customer their drink and pastry and whirls around.

"No! Never! Not until you two get together!" He crosses his arms and taps is foot repeatedly waiting for me to answer. He sighs,

"I'm taking you to the place he works at!". I scrunched up my face and shook my head. I grab a rag and start to clean tables and chairs. While Mexico deals with customers alone. But someone's got to clean sooner or later. I walk back to the counter and throw the rag in Mexico's face.

"Clean the counters," I say calmly with my arms crossed. He scoffs and stars to clean. I wonder when that guy's free... I shake my head and go back to work taking orders, cleaning, bickering with Mexico and trying to get tips.