~Chpater Four: Son of the Devil~

America asked me if he wanted to come to a party his family was throwing. Of course, I said yes, but it's still gonna be weird meeting his family. Especially his siblings, he said they're like mine but worse. That worries me. The party's on Saturday, so I have a couple of days to prepare for it. I'm just gonna wear the tux I wore before. He also warned me about his dad, he said he's out there. I'm not sure what he meant but I'll have to find out sooner or later. I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose. This is gonna be interesting... My sisters are already skeptical and are asking me a ton of questions- they'll pop out of nowhere and bombard me with question after question, Then I'll push them away and that'll be the end of it. It's kind of fun hiding from them honestly.

He said to bring some sort of drink or entrée. I might just bring Vodka. It's easy and he didn't say what I could and couldn't bring it. So a bottle of vodka and myself, easy. I look around the hall for my sisters, I think they've been their rooms all day. I knock on Ukraine's door, before swinging it open.

"Wha- Hey!" She yelps.

"Wanna go shopping with me?" I ask. She nods. "Okay get ready we're gonna leave soon. I slam her door. Oops- and skip to Belarus's room. I swing her door open.

"You're going shopping with us, ". She jumps and closes the door on me.

I wait by the front door for my sisters. Should I get Ame a gift? It's already so close to Christmas, I don't think it's appropriate. I shrug. He wouldn't care. My sisters come bolting down the stairs.

"What are you gonna get for your boyfriend?!" Ukraine asks excitedly.

"Yeah!" Belarus jumps up and down.

"He's not my boyfriend, and I might get him new Ice skates," I sigh.

"Rigghhttt anyways let's go!" Ukraine said dragging me out the door. She shoves me into the front seat and climbs on the passenger side. I start up the car and roll out of the driveway. Yay time to spend another day with my sisters!

I don't think it was that fair that I had to spend so much money, but oh well, it's Christmas time and they're my sisters. We all somehow split. As I can't find them at all. Thank god. I find a sports store and head inside. I buy a pair of plain white Ice skates. Perfect, now I can paint on them! I went through a lot of stores, but I didn't really see anything. But I did get a new turtle neck. Nothing snazzy. I sit on a bench and call Ukraine.

"Hello!"

"Where are you?" I ask.

"With Belarus, I found her an hour ago, we're eating ice cream." Her voice gets muffled.

"Okay, I'm ready to leave," I say getting up.

"Yeah we are to, let's meet at the front entrance.".

"Yeah, okay see you-" she hangs up on me. Okay... I start walking to the front entrance. Rude. I see some chick checking me out. Oh shit- I walk faster. No thank you! I turn a corner and look behind me. Fuck they're following me. I hold my breath.

Somewhere near the front entrance, I see my sisters. I run over to them, panicking a little. I hear some tapping of shoes coming up behind me. Somebody taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and look the girl up and down.