contest of Mahabharathian

Email 1  by

#KittyWriter or #writtenmasterpiece

From- natkhatshyamsundar kanharasleela@gmail.com
To- acearcher.parthdhan anjaygandivdhari@gmail.com

Dear Parth,

How are you? I heard that you have acquired the pashupatastra from Shiv Ji. Belated Happy Birthday!! Abhimanyu and the rest have sent their best wishes. Now, the time for your incognito year has arrived. I suggest you stay in Viratnagar in the Matsya Kingdom. You should stay as Brihannala, and teach dance to Virat's daughter, Uttara. After that, prepare for battle. We will meet then and discuss some... battle strategies. I miss you very much, my bestie.

Hoping to meet you SOon,
Madhav

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Email-2 by #Vaikunthkamlaja

From:Krishnakiradha@gmail.com

To-Vasudevkrishna1907@gmail.com

Subject~Vrindavan after you.

Dearest Madhava,
I write this email to you as tears threaten to fall from eyes, but I hold it back because l promised you to never let them fall from my eyes. I always want to be your strength and not your weakness. This Vrindavan seems nothing without you, O Krishna! We Gopis are like Makhan without it's sweetness! Your Yashoda Maiyya! Oh how should I begin with describing her pain! She stopped churning butter after you left, we all did. You never left us Govinda! You always reside in our hearts as the darling of Vrindavan! But after you left, to live is the rarest thing, most people here just exist, that's all! You are born to rise and shine!

I hope you will not forget that there is always someone in a little village who would wait for you till eternity.

Yours, Radha

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Email -3  by #Dharmapriyaa

From: supportinggoodness@gmail .Com
To: victorytodharma@gmail.com

Subject: Attention! Very urgent!

Jyeshtha,

I'm writing to you with a lot of risk. Duryodhana's spies are roaming around me all the while. I have very little time to inform you, but I have to! It's my earnest request, do not step out of your mansion tomorrow! Do not touch anything sent from palace! Do not interact with anyone other than you six! T know you are surprised, but I have no other way to thwart this danger that awaits you five! Pray, talk to Mata Kunti and convince her somehow to postpone the journey to Mathura for some other day! For Duryodhana has again planned to kill Bhima! I don't know exactly how the danger will come this time. They have seized me in a separate chamber which is under watch of his trusted guards. But this much is clear that something disastrous will happen tomorrow!

Jyeshtha, I still regret for not being able to inform you at right time before Duryodhana poisoned Bhima. I can't let it repeat! Delete the mail soon after reading! Otherwise they might hack your account. Be very careful! May God protect you!

Sincerely yours,
Yuyutsu

Sincerely yours, Yuyutsu