Chapter 31

Damn, I thought he had forgotten about it and I didn't want to bring it up.

''What about it?'' I tried to ask in a tone letting him know that I didn't know what he was on about.
''We haven't looked for things for your room dickhead'' He said sarcastically.
''Technically it's the guest room'' I raised my finger at him to correct him.
"It's the same thing." He took my laptop off my hands and then started typing something. "You said you wanted cushions and blankets didn't you?" He stopped typing to look at me seeking my validation. I nodded my head in approval and he turned the laptop around so I could see what he found. They were some pink and red sparkling cushions. I raised my eyebrows at him in disbelief "Glitter? Really? Do I look like a glitter girl ?"
"Well.." he raised his hands up in defense.
"Watch it, Cavill" I raised my finger at him to warn him not to continue any further and I grabbed my laptop away from him and made a new search. I found some white and turquoise cushions and some light beige blankets. "Okay, now this is what I'm talking about. Not only it's not disgusting glitter but it also matches well with the color of the room." I ushered him to look at the pictures and he seemed to agree with me. "Seems fair, bookmark it then".

"Only on one condition" I stated.
He tilted his head in confusion "what is that?".
"I'll only bookmark it if you let me cover the cost for that room. Because apparently it's my room" I answered sarcastically at the latter.
He narrowed his eyes at me with a 'you did not just say that' look "Well it's my house though so I should be the one paying for it." He crossed his arms not letting it go. His biceps clearly showing through his long white top.
"Yes, but as you said it's my room so I should be the one paying for it." I mimicked his movement and crossed my arms under my chest not realizing I was giving him a clear sight of my cleavage with the v-shaped top I was wearing.
"You're really stubborn aren't you?" He let out a small chuckle.
"Can't help it, it's the Greek in me" I joked.
Henry laughed at my remark before continuing "Alright, let's make a deal, I'll only accept you paying for it if we split it in half ."
It was at that moment when I realized that Henry was as stubborn as I was and there was no way I would make him change his mind.
"Fine" I said bluntly as I sighed "It's a deal" I offered my hand on a handshake which he returned with the brightest of smiles.

I ended up searching for white see-through curtains and many different plants for the office as nightstand. I decided that on the office I would have a weeping fig, no taller than 50 cm and on the nightstand, I would have a dracaena. Since I wanted to make the room a comfy reading place I decided that the next best thing to buy was a light oak bookcase.
I felt that there was something missing but I couldn't get my mind around it because I was getting sleepy.
Before I knew a yawn escaped my mouth and I ended up resting my head on Henry's neck.

            ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧ 

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, Slipknot's psychosocial. I got scared because I would always wake up before my alarm rang and I had forgotten what ringtone I had put. I turned it off and realized I was on my bed, I could swear I fell asleep on the sofa, how did I end up on my bed?
I got up and rubbed my tired eyes heading to the bathroom. My hair was still in a ponytail from last night and by now it seemed more like a bush. Why did I not untie my hair? I tried to take off the hairband slowly careful not to pull too many hairs with it. I succeeded but at what cost? If my hair wasn't bad before it sure was now. I tried to take it by starting to brush it from the ends and working my way to the top. After a good 5 minutes, I was able to untangle my hair and make it presentable again, I didn't put it on a ponytail again as my head was hurting enough already. I brushed my teeth and headed to the living room.
That's when I saw Henry, sleeping on the sofa, or at least trying to. He was bigger than it and his legs were hanging out. Kal heard me and woke up letting out a small woof, I shushed him and headed back to my room to fetch a blanket for Henry. I put the blanket around him and just sat there watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful yet so uncomfortable. If I could somehow carry him to my bed I would but chances are that he would crush me.

Is it weird just staring at him like that?
And why do I stare?
Did he carry me to bed last night?
And if he did why didn't he got on the bed with me or just go to his house?
Why did he stay?

I tried to push my thoughts aside and checked the time on my phone. It was 5:30 am, the shooting didn't start before 7 but Henry needed to get his makeup done so he had to wake up soon. I moved closer to him and got on my knees so I could face him better and started playing with his little brown curls, softly whispering for him to wake up. He let out a small grunt as he moved his hands around me pulling me even closer to him. His grip was tight for someone still being asleep. I continued whispering to him to wake up and my hand moved from his curls to his face, gently caressing it, feeling every tiny wrinkle with my fingers. He grunted. again as he slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the light.
"Hmm, good morning" his voice still sleepy but he managed to give me a weak smile.
"Good morning " I returned his smile "should I make coffee?" I asked when I saw that he was fully awake.
"Is that even a question?" he joked sarcastically.
"On it" I get up and put the filter on the coffee waiting for it to get ready. As the machine was working I got to the sink to clean the mugs from last night.

"Did you carry me to my bed last night?" I questioned while my back was still on Henry.
"Yeah, I tried to wake you up to make you go to bed but you wouldn't budge, so I carried you inside." I could hear him playing with Kal but I still didn't turn back.
"You could have joined me you know, instead of sleeping on the sofa" I admitted but regretting it as soon as it came out of my mouth.
"I didn't want to freak you out when you woke up" he muttered letting out a small laugh which made me chuckle.
"Fair enough, but why didn't you go back home after and instead you chose to sleep on that uncomfortable sofa?" I poured the warm coffee to the mugs and started walking towards him handing him his coffee and joining him on the sofa.

"I didn't want to leave you alone"

*A/N So what do you guys think so far? What I'm trying to do is have some character development and hopefully try to get you guys feel what Mia is feeling. IS it getting boring or too long? I had a talk today with my sister and her friend and not only did they start making fun of me for writing fanfiction but also told me that the couple should have got together from chapter 10 . So of course that made me feel like shit and don't know what to do. I would appreciate if I heard what you think and maybe your advice on getting the story better.
Also from next week I'm staring work (I have been unemployed for a year and a half so that's gonna be challenging ) so I don't know when I'll have the time to write , hopefully I will have some time during the nights but I have no idea yet/, so please bear with me. And I want you to know that I appreciate all of you for your votes , we got to #3 under #henrycavill again and I'm so thankful!!!