Jerk

Marinette walked into class to see the seats were arranged again, "Oh no", Marinette thought, "Marinette, you will be sitting in the back next to our new student Felix", Ms. Bustier said, "well isn't this just swell", Marinette said walking to the back giving Lila a death glare. She sat down and looked at Felix, his slicked back blonde hair shined in the sun, he was like if Adrien got more of his dad's side, still not as perfect as Adrien though. "Why are you staring at me?", Felix asked his eyes glued on his book, "uh I uh Don't know what you're talking about", Marinette said awkwardly. He put down his book and looked at Marinette with his stone cold face, "Don't treat me like an idiot", Felix said, "okay, I was looking at you, you don't have to be such a jerk", Marinette said. Felix got very close to Marinette's face, "You're really pressing my buttons Dupain-Cheng", Felix said, "excuse me love birds, I'm trying to teach", Ms. Bustier said with a smug look on her face. "Were not lovebirds!", Felix and Marinette yelled in unison, the whole class erupt into laughter, the teacher continues teaching.

At lunch, Marinette sat next to Alya and sighed, "What is it?", Alya asked, "While that snake Lila gets to sit next to Adrien, I have to sit next to that jerk", Marinette said, "number one, don't call Lila a snake and two, you need to calm down", Alya said. Marinette scowled and got up, she put her tray in the garbage and left the cafeteria.

Marinette sat at one of the library tables and slammed her fist against the table, "why does everyone love that snake!", Marinette yelled, "can you keep it down? I'm trying to read", a frustrated voice said, Marinette looked up to see the devil himself, Felix. "Sorry", Marinette said, "so, what snake are you talking about?", Felix asked, "Lila Rossi", Marinette said, "oh her, her voice is so annoying", Felix said. "Tell me about it", Marinette said, "she lies all the time and everyone believes her except Adrien", Marinette said, "I don't", Felix said, "Really?", Marinette asked. "Yup", Felix said, "it's obvious she's lying, everyone is just to stupid to realize", Felix said, "Like when you threw that paper, she said it was gonna hit Max in the eye but he was standing, it was going to hit his stomach", Felix said. "Finally, I'm not alone", Marinette said, "but enough of this chit chat, I wanna read", Felix said, Marinette looked at his book, it was a history book. She looked back up at him, his face showed he enjoyed it, it was kind of cute. The silence was broken by a giant monster destroying the wall and grabbing Felix's leg, it picked him up, Marinette grabbed his hand and tried pulling him. "Let him go", Marinette said, "do you really think it's going to listen to you?", Felix asked, "I'm trying to save you, can you try not to be so jerky?", Marinette asked. The monster finally gave up and let go making Felix crash on top of Marinette, "come on", Marinette said taking his hand and running out of the library, she pulled him into the janitors closet and shut the door. "Why are we hiding in here?", Felix asked, "the monster tried to take you so it clearly has it in for you", Marinette said, "you stay here, I'm gonna make sure everyone else is safe", Marinette said running out of the closet. 

Marinette ran into the bathroom, "Tikki, spots on!", Marinette said transforming, Ladybug jumped out of the school not knowing who was watching, "I don't think it's a coincidence that Marinette ran into the bathroom and Ladybug ran out", Felix said.