Who's you're Master?

WARNING: this chapter becomes quite...Spicyyyyyy, if you don't like that do not read

Marinette walked into class, she looked up to see Felix looking out the window, she smiled, she was glad he was looking better. She made her way up to him trying not to make eye contact with Adrien, she didn't want any awkward tension, she sat down next to him and took out her book. "Thank you", Felix said, Marinette looked at him, "What?", Marinette asked, "thank you", Felix repeated, "for what?", Marinette asked. "Thank you for taking care of me", Felix said looking at her, his green cat like eyes staring into her soul, he was sexy...very sexy. "I uh well you're welcome", Marinette said, her face as red a tomato, "are you alright?', Felix asked, "huh oh yeah", Marinette said. His deep voice entranced Marinette, she wanted him to whisper in her ear, she wanted him to whisper, "Who's you're master?", Marinette slapped herself, why was she thinking about that? she began focusing on the lesson. A few minuets in and her eyes trail off back to Felix, he looked so focused, he was sexy like that, "I wonder what he looks like without a shirt", Marinette thought, she grabbed her book and shoved her face into it, why was she thinking like this? 

After class, Felix started making his way to the library, he wanted to work on some homework without any disruptions, he sat down and pulled out the homework, the homework was about the male and female anatomy, he was looking over somethings and saw a word, "Breasts", as soon as he read that he immediately thought of Marinette's breasts, they have gotten a little bigger since the first time they met when she was on the roof as Ladybug. Oh he wanted her but he wanted to believe that he didn't, he heard a chair moving, he knew it was across from him, he looked up, Marinette. They made eye contact, Marinette looked away very quickly, he went back to his work to distract himself, "um you know Felix, you can always stop by at the bakery, you know if you want, maybe we could even work on the homework together, if you're busy that is", Marinette said. Felix looked up, "sure that would be nice", Felix said, her face brightened, "really yay...uhm I mean great", Marinette said. Felix smirked at her adorable face, his smirk made Marinette smile, she liked seeing him smile, they blushed and looked away from each other.

After classes, Felix walked out of the building, the loud chatter of all the students, talking about homework, boys, girls, heartbreak, so many things. Felix looked around for the teen in pink jeans, "Hey Felix", A voice said, Felix looked over, It was Adrien, "hello Adrien", Felix replied, "Are you coming? The Gorilla is waiting for us", Adrien said pointing at the car with the bodyguard inside, "Actually, I'm going to a friend's house", Felix said, "really? who's?", Adrien asked, a girl ran up to Felix, "are you ready Felix?", Marinette asked in a perky tone. Adrien's eyes widen, "Ohhhhh well you know have fun", Adrien said running off, Felix looked at the short, blue haired, Marinette, he nodded. They started making their way to the bakery, "Oh I must warn you my dad can be a little too excited when I bring a boy over so um just be careful", Marinette warned. Felix didn't think it was going to be that bad.

Felix and Marinette walked into the bakery, Tom looked up and smirked, "HELLO!", Tom yelled bolting over to Felix and scooped him up into his embrace. "Not again", Marinette thought, it brought back memories to when Chat Noir came over, Felix's face started turning purple, "Tom you're going to kill him!", Sabine yelled, "DAD PUT HIM DOWN!", Marinette yelled. "Oh sorry", Tom said putting Felix down, Felix lost his balance and fell into Marinette's arms,  "Are you alright Felix?", Marinette asked, Felix let out a pitiful groan as a reply. "I'll take him to my room", Marinette said dragging him to her room.

When they got there Marinette put him down on the ground, Marinette stared at Felix, "you good?", Marinette asked, "I think...I think he broke my ribs", Felix said, Marinette giggled, she helped him up, "You know you're really adorable", Marinette said, "I'm adorable? have you looked in a mirror?", Felix asked, Marinette blushed. "You're also quite..sexy...Ladybug or not", Felix said, Marinette looked like a deer in headlights, "w-what do y-you mean?", Marinette asked, "I know you're Ladybug", Felix said, "I uh I um, wait you think I'm...sexy?", Marinette asked flustered. "I mean I wouldn't do this if I didn't", Felix said getting really close to Marinette, so close she could feel his breath on her face, if she was honest she loved every bit of it. She got close to him as well, "What made you want me?", Marinette asked, "a lot of things Mari", Felix whispered, that made Marinette wet. He took her hips and swung her to the wall, he smirked sinister like but sexy, "Who's you're master?", Felix whispered, "Me", Marinette whispered back, His lips touched her neck and sucked on it, leaving a hickey. "Oh yes", Marinette moaned, why was she doing this? she didn't know much about Felix, they only became friends the other day, "wait, oh~I barley even know you, what are we doing?", Marinette asked, "alright then, my dad died which caused me to become cold and distant to the rest of my family, I manipulated others to make myself feel better, there", Felix said, "That doesn't tell me to much", Marinette said. "Do you want me to stop?", Felix asked, Marinette thought for a bit, she smirked, "if you're this soft", Marinette teased, "Ohhh you want me to go harder", Felix said with a hot giggle. He removed his shirt to reveal his six pack, Marinette drooled, he slid his hand down onto Marinette's area and rubbed, she grabbed his hair and moaned, "Felix~", Marinette moaned, she grabbed his bulge and returned the favor. "Marinette~', Felix moaned, Felix pressed his lips against Marinette's and shoved his tongue down her throat, the moaned in each others mouths.

Tom helped Sabine with the lunch, they were minding their own business when, "Marinette!~", A voice yelled, "Felix!~", Another voice yelled, Tom froze, Sabine dropped the lettuce she was holding, "That...That does not sound like studying", Tom said, "no...it does not", Sabine agreed.