chapter 2

Namjoon released a troubled sigh after getting out of the king's chamber. His father gave him the mission of speaking some sense into Taehyung, again. The boy had always been a rebel, and although the king loved him they always clashed when they talked because of his cheekiness that the king did not tolerate well. So it always fell onto his shoulders. This time the king was irritated because his son wouldn't choose a partner. He had hoped he would get taken with the charismatic prince Jungkook during their trip but alas Taehyung still refused him, and the king was getting impatient. It was unheard of that a prince his age would remain unattached, especially when there were many kings and noblemen who asked to marry him to their sons or daughters; yet he always refused.

Namjoon sighed again, why couldn't his brother just cooperate for once and make his life easier? He clicked his tongue in displeasure, as his feet took him towards the kitchen to ask the cook to make Taehyung's favorite drink to use as bribery. After getting the cold chocolate drink and some strawberries, he left for Taehyung's chambers where he knew he would be.

Taehyung returned from his outing, feeling dizzy and flushed from the kisses in the heat. His body was buzzing with excitement as he skipped towards his chamber. He couldn't wait for nightfall to come, when he would be able to go to Seokjin's cottage and be with him more fully. His heart beat rapidly in his chest as the ghost of Seokjin's hands, roaming all over his body as he kissed every inch of Seokjin's exposed skin just a few minutes before came to his mind. His lover had to stop him or else they would've went all the way right then and there. He practically pushed him to go back inside the castle, not before promising him that they would have time for this later tonight in that deep husky voice he only used when he was aroused.

Deep into his thoughts, he didn't notice the man standing in front of his door, clumsily trying to balance the 2 plates he held in each hand while simultaneously trying to open the door. Not until he yelped and released a curse, the drinks in his hand toppling to the ground with a resounding crash.

"Joonie hyung!" He gasped before running over towards him, groaning as he saw the spilled chocolate on the ground, and Namjoon's rueful gaze over it.

"Hyung, why were you trying to balance both of them? You could've asked for a maid to help." He asked, exasperation coating his words.

"I-I wanted to surprise you! I got them just for you." His remorse filled eyes and voice made him soften and he smiled at him in comfort.

"Joonie hyung you're gonna be the clumsiest king ever, but it's okay you're cute so everyone will forgive you easily." He giggled teasingly and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Shut it you little brat, where were you anyway? It was your fault because I kept knocking with no answer, and now we have to eat the strawberries without a drink."

Taehyung stuck his tongue at him before pushing the door open easily and getting inside with his brother, after calling for the maids to clean the mess "I was outside, I needed some fresh air."

"Fresh air? It's burning hot outside, you must be out of your mind to go out at this heat."

'Yeah I'm out of my mind in love.'

"What brings you here Joonie hyung?" They took a seat and he plopped a whole strawberry into his mouth, sighing at the burst of sweetness. 'I must take some of it for Seokjin.'

"What? Can't I come sit with my dear brother?" Namjoon gave him a dimpled smile as he watched him devour the strawberries happily.

"Yeah right, we were just together yesterday. His majesty wants something from me, doesn't he?" Taehyung crossed his arms suspiciously, "What is it now? I've been good for a while I'm sure of it."