Chapter 1- Summer's POV

Finally, the day that I've been waiting for, the first day of junior year, and I couldn't be more excited, I know that most of the people see the day of returning to school, the day of coming back to "hell", but for me is just the best, especially when I've been the whole summer far away from this town. I spent my summer in California with my family, which you might think, oh my god that must have been so cool, it was, but when you have my parents everything that is cool just turns boring, they are so strict that take the fun out of everything. Anyways I'm just glad to be back.

Well, I've to start getting ready, because if I don't I'm going to be late, and I still have to talk with my best friend about everything. I start my morning by taking a shower, and put a simple but cute outfit, I decided to put, a white t-shirt, my dark-washed mom jeans, and my high top white Converse, to ad a little bit more of details I put a few necklaces and my favorite earrings. After all of this, I decided to go downstairs to take my breakfast, when I get to the kitchen I see my parents.

"Good morning Summer," my mom says. Yes I know it might be strange but my name is Summer, but I like it.

"Good morning," I say, with an enormous smile

"Excited for your first day of junior year?" my dad already knows the answer to this, but he is just trying to make a conversation

"Super excited as always" If you are asking, yes I'm always in this good mood

"Have you seen your brother?" my mom asks, she must be mad, because he's taking to long to get ready

"No, but I think he is in the bathroom getting ready," I answer

"Marcus! You have two minutes to get down here," my dad yells. I decided to start making my breakfast I put some bread in the toaster, and start to make the best drink ever, and that is ladies and gentlemen, green tea. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, "who likes green tea?!", well I love it.

While I'm doing my breakfast my brother Marcus arrives to the kitchen, for you to know him a little bit better, he is a senior, he has this amazing light brown hair, and this beautiful green eyes I wish I had them, he is pretty tall 6'2, he also is the basic boy, he plays football, and has every single senior girl in love with him, but he doesn't have a girlfriend, he's more a guy that just hooks up with girls when he wants to, which is kind of complicated because my parents have always an eye on him.

"Good morning family," he says with a stupid smile on his face, I just make the same smile to him and don't say anything.

"You cannot always be this late for school son, you will make you siblings be late because of you, and also where is Sebastian?" my mom asks, getting more impatient

"First of sorry Summer for making you getting late" he turns to me when he says this and makes a stupid smile

"Apology accepted," I say with irony

"Second of, I think I saw him upstairs getting ready on the hallway bathroom," he responds to my mother, my house is pretty big, every single one of us as a bathroom in our room, two guests room and a big bathroom on the hallway. After three seconds of Marcus saying that, Sebastian walks in the kitchen

"Sorry that I'm late mom," Marcus imitates Sebastian saying this but with an annoying voice "You're such a jerk" Sebastian says back

"I agree with the jerk part," I pointed out turning to Marcus

Now let me introduce you to Sebastian, he is a freshman this year, and he is the only in this house that has blonde hair, I think he got that from my grandparent, he has brown eyes just like me, but he is taller than me, well I'm not that tall I'm 5'4 but this kid has 14 years and he is already 5'9,  he is not as tall as Marcus, but maybe one day. Sebastian and Marcus start eating breakfast, I go to my bathroom and start doing my make-up and my hair, I'm not one of those girls that put a lot a makeup on, I just put a little bit of concealer, mascara, and blush because I'm a little bit pale, with my hair I decided to just brush it and leave it natural, my hair is brown and so are my eyes, I'm pretty much the basic singling when it comes to this. After I'm ready I go downstairs.

"Hey, I'm ready to go how about you guys?" I asks

"I am," Marcus and Sebastian say at the same time and then high five each other

"Ok, do you all have your lunches?" my mom asks, all of us just nod and go to the door

"Hey, Summer and Sebastian your phones are here!" my dad says, yes, we don't keep our phones at night at least me and Sebastian do that, Marcus refused himself of doing that, and my parents don't even try anymore.

"Thank you, Dad, see you later," I say, I already have my driver's license but my mom says that is better if Marcus drives me and Sebastian, since he's older, we enter Marcus Jeep, and of course, put some music on, our parents never let us have cool music on the car, we can just have classical music, which is so boring.

"Hey Sebastian, what did you call me this morning?" Marcus makes this rethorical question, to cause drama

"Oh, I called you a jerk," Sebastian says with a smile on his face "And you are lucky that our parents were there because I would've called something worse,"

"I'm so scared!" Marcus says ironically "Just because you are a freshman now doesn't mean you can call me that, asshole," I start laughing, Sebastian looks pretty insulted, but then he starts laughing as well. I know it might seem crazy, but this is the way we have fun. When our parents are around we cannot say things like that , so when the three us are together we do this. We finally arrive at school, and this is the moment I've been waiting for.

"If you guys don't mind I have business to do, that are more important, than be here hearing you both insulting each other so bye," I say turning around dramatically

"We didn't want you here anyway," Marcus says and Sebastian starts laughing a lot

Hey readers!

I just wanted to say this is my first book so if you find any mistakes or want to suggest something, leave it in the coments. Don't forget to vote.

Love you all,

Theresa