Chapter 3- Summer's POV

After all of my morning classes ended, it was my lunchtime, one curious fact about me is that I hate the cafeteria. I fell like everyone there is judging you, I know it's silly but I don't feel comfortable in there. You must be wondering where do I lunch, and the answer to that question is really easy, I go to the school field and sit on the benches. Normally there is no one there except for the persons that are having P.E class, which is relaxing. I sit there and take my earphones and lunch, today I knew that I wouldn't be that hungry so I brought a box with berries and of course a bottle of mint tea, since I already drank green tea in the morning. After I finished eating Evelyn shows up.

"Hi girlie, how was your morning?" she asks

"Normal, actually I've news, you won't imagine who was in my physics class" We always tell everything to each other and I'm excited to tell her this

"Let me try, hmmm, was it Nate?" how does she know?! This girl is incredible

"Yes, wait how did you know!?" I was surprised, she found out really soon

"Because half of the school is talking about it, I think he joined the class because his parents made him," she explains

"That makes more sense, you have any more tea to spill?" I say with an excited voice, Evelyn knows everything, she's my source, she knows before half of the school knows, and that's one of the reasons why I love her.

"Well, there is a new guy in school, and from what I've heard he is even cuter than Nate,"

"I doubt about that," I say without thinking and then both of us start laughing "What do you know about this guy?"

"Well, he's a junior just like us, but he is not in school yet he is just coming tomorrow, but everyone already talking about him," Curious, seems like this year a will make more new friends than what I was expecting. I don't even know if I will have any contact with him, but dreaming is always good

"Guess we will have for tomorrow to see him," I pointed out

"That's true, what are you doing after school? Want to come to my house?" she asks

"I don't know, I will text my mom now and when she answers me I will warn you."I hope I can, it would be cool, that way we could talk about summer and everything that happen with more details

"Ok," she says, after I text my mom I look at the time and see that I've 5 minutes to go to my last class.

"Oh my god, I've to go to my class I see you later Evelyn," I say putting everything in my backpack and give her a little hug before I go

"Run girl, I see you later," she says screaming as I run, I got to class in time this might be one of my favorite classes, I love cooking class. After the class finished I check my phone and I have an answer from my mom she says that I can't go to Evelyn's house, I finished cooking and algebra and now it's time to P.E, we don't do a lot since it's the first-class so I don't shower, my mom sent me other message saying to call Marcus when I end my classes, but before I call him I send message to Evelyn saying that I won't be able to go to her house.

*Phone call with Marcus*

Me: Hey jerk, mom said to call when I finished school. Do you know why?

Marcus: Hi, don't call me that, and yes I think we are going to have some sort of welcome dinner I didn't understand, well I wasn't paying attention but we'll see later.

Me: Hum, ok that is weird, where are you?

Marcus: At school, I'm going to leave now.

Me: Wait for me in the parking lot, is Sebastian at home?

Marcus: Yea, hurry up.

The way home was pretty calm, there are not a lot of cars in the street, Marcus pulls up the car and we enter the house. We see our parents in the kitchen.

"Hey, what is going on?" I say, I'm curious we are not the type of family that organizes a dinner for no reason

"We are going to have guests over, they are new neighbors they just moved so let's all be nice. So now if you have any homework go do it and then start to get ready because they will come here around 7:30. Don't be lazy," my mom orders. I go up to my room and start organizing everything, since today is the first day, I don't have any homework it as all presentations so I don't have anything to study. I put my earphones on and lie on my bed, when I get a text it's from Evelyn.

*Messages with Evelyn*

Evelyn: I have some amazing news

Me: What is it??????

Evelyn: I have the Instagram account of the new guy, his name is Austin, go check it out @austincampbell

(I'm curious let's see if he is cuter than Nate. Oh my god! This guy looks like a model, wait a minute he is British, this is crazy)

Me: Ok, maybe he can compete with Nate

Evelyn: Maybe????!!!!! This guy can get every girl that he wants

"Summer, start to get ready!!" Marcus screams

"Ok" I scream back, and start looking at my closet because I don't know what to dress

Me: Evelyn I have to go, we talk tomorrow. Xoxo