HUMANITY

As we all know this world is full of humans. Yes it too consist of animals, trees, non living beings and much, but somewhere getting engaged in activities like job or some different activities we forget 'Humanity'.
This Humanity is one of the important parts of our life. Humanity is something which brings people together, humanity is something which gives people a new way to live, humanity is something which teaches people what actually a human consists of, humanity can change someone, humanity can show someone his or her path of life which makes the person a complete human.
Humanity can save many people at the same time. We often say things have both positive and negative side but I personally think that humanity only has its positive side. In fact humanity can give a new life to anybody, humanity should be the biggest caste system of this world. If you show humanity it will not charge you neither it will harm you rather it will help some people and in return maybe you won't get any money but you will get blessings and blessings can be a boost to your career, your life, in fact showing humanity can impress the Lord too.
You may think that loving God, offering puja, sweets, etc. will make God happy but no you should be a perfect human being at first to praise the Lord and someone who loves the Lord should know how to love people and loving people will bring out the humanity in you. This fact of loving people has been clearly depicted in the poem 'Abou Ben Adhem' by Leigh Hunt. Those who haven't read it yet please go through it once and take it deep.