Empty Bed

Y/n POV

You wake up to an empty bed. Jin left early in the morning for the Daechwita shoot. You rolled around the empty bed missing waking up to him. It's only been a couple of months since you two got married but you're used to him already. Waking up to him smiling at you. Cupping you're face to give you a soft kiss.

Your hand reaches behind trying grabbing your phone. You smile seeing you he texted you.

Hubby🥰❤️: Good morning!
I hope you slept well.
Ugh I miss kissing you
Psst wanna know a secret? I kissed you while you were asleep
Ah I got to go for now but text me when you wake up xoxo

You're a blushing mess as you read the text. You really found the best one. You went along with your morning as usual. It wasn't the best day since Jin wasn't there. The shoot isn't ending anytime soon. While sipping your coffee you had an idea. You two can have lunch together! Jin loves you're cooking but he insists on cooking for you. You quickly whip up his favorite dish. You dig in the pantry for his stash of gummies taking a few for him. You quickly get dressed wearing a short light purple dress. No bra underneath since the dress is padded. Looking in your drawer you think of what to wear under. It didn't really matter since you two are just having lunch but still you wanted to wear something nice. What if he accidentally gets a peak? You have to look on point if he does. Finally, your hand grabs the perfect pink lace thong. A little risky to wear under a short dress but you felt a little risky today.