Chapter 9: Part 2❄️

King POV •
Monday, Jun.15th
10:11am

Today we going get Myra car. I called along some guys from the trap to help.

"Nique you done packing yet?" I asked.

"Uh no. I didn't even start because I'm nit going anywhere." Nique said from on the bed.

I was in the bathroom washing my face. I'm trying to send Nique home to her family until all of this is over.

"Nique we went over this all night last night. You going and that's final."

"I'm not and that's final." She said.

"Why do you wanna stay in an unsafe environment right now?" I asked her.

"It's not unsafe because I have you."

"I can't find and protect Myra and you at the same time." I stated.

"Aren't you gonna have Ace and Jeilani and like 3 other people with you?" She asked.

"That's not the point."

"Yea but it's my point. I'm not going no where especially to Baton Rouge, so you can stop asking." She said to me.

"Who said I was asking?" I told her.

"Obviously me!" Nique yelled.

Now I knew I was getting on her nerves. Nique don't yell or really argue with people so when she gets mad I know I should just shut up.

So I guess ima just have to bring her along with me everywhere.

After I was done getting dressed. Me and Nique walked out the room. Nique had on a black Adidas mini dress.

You could really see her six month belly. She don't look that big for six months but neither did Myra then all of a sudden she just blew up.

We went downstairs. Jeilani and Stori was down there. Stori got in around 7:30 this morning. Ace is still upstairs.

"Morning y'all." Nique said.

"Morning/Wassup." Stori/Jeilani said.

"How y'all think Ace doing?" Stori asked.

"I think he going through it a little. I mean I would. His baby mama was just kidnapped while she is still pregnant with the baby. That's his family." I said to everyone.

"Well we just gotta be there for him until we can find her. I just hope she is okay." Jeilani said.

Everyone nodded theirs heads.

"Y'all ready time go?" Ace said coming down the stairs.

"Yea." I said.

We all got in Ace Range Rover because that had enough room for lol of us then headed to Walgreens.

30 minutes later.

We finally got to Walgreens. Everyone got out.

"Alright y'all here's the plan. Nique you go inside the store and ask if they seen Myra, make sure you give a picture." I said telling the plan.

"Stori you search Myra car. Here is the spare key to her car. We had an extra one made just in case. You know she forget a lot."

"Ace and Jei y'all search the area for anything that might give us a clue. Ima try and get into the security room and check the cameras."

After I gave everyone the plan. Everyone went their separate ways.

I walked into Walgreens while Nique was with the only person that was at a register.