Chapter Two: Trying to Finds Red's Father

Oh the evil witch in the movie is named Regina, okay and also I don't want to make the first chapter too long so here's what happened during the first chapter. Snow White, was looking for clues for her fathers disappearance and she picked an apple from an apple tree that makes them into red shoes. And makes them young again

"Who is coming to my birthday party?" A blond prince, asked his two goons.

"Has Ariel RSVP'd?" he asked, one goon.

"She says she can't make it, sir. She has to wax her legs." The goon said.

"But she's a mermaid!" The blond prince said.

"What about Sleeping Beauty?" He asked.

"Doctor's appointment." the other goon said.

"Is she sick?" The prince asked.

"Says she has insomnia." the goon says.

"If she's not gonna sleep, she can come to our party." The prince shouts.

"What about Rapunzel?" He asks.

"And don't tell me she's getting her hair done." He adds.

"Nope. It's something called, uh, book." the goon says.

"Princess Cruise?" The prince asks.

"That's a ship, sir." The goon says.

"Princess Leia?" The prince asks.

"She's a general!" The goon states.

"I demand glorious guests!" The prince shouts as he stand on his desk.

"How can I be any more unpopular!" He shouts.

"And I don't understand, why?" he says. Then a mysterious figure enters the room, wearing a cape and is hunched over.

"Greetings, Prince Average." Regina says, to him.

"It's pronounced Avv-vous-rarge." The prince says, to her.

"Sure it is." She says.

"If you're here for the 'We Love Our Peasants' group giveaway, that motion is ended. Grab your wrinkles and go. Move along." He says, but she uses magic and appears right in front of him.

"Do you think that people would respect you, if you celebrated your birthday with a beautiful woman on your arm?" She says to him.

"Finally, someone talking sense!" He says, with excitement.

"This horrible crone gets it!" He says, and then Regina pulls out a wanted poster of Red Shoes.

"May I suggest inviting this young lady?" She says, to him and he looks at it.

"She's beautiful, when can she get here?" He says, in awe.

"Well, that's up to you." She says.

"You see, she's stolen something from me.You find her, bring her along with you, and you won't look like such a loser, and I get my shoes back." Regina says, to him.

"Fear not, loyal hag." The prince says, to her.

"I, Prince Average, shall find this fugitive, and make her pay for her crimes, by making her attend my birthday party." he says, as he walks towards the exit of his office.

"There shall be balloons!" He says.

"I just thought of it. Let's have a lot of balloons!" He says.