Chapter Six: The Truth

Y/n's] POV okay so know Regina knows that Snow White was the Theif.

    "So, here I am." Snow White said, sadly, I looked at her and smiled.

"All the real me." She said, sarcastically.

   "I bet you're disappointed, huh?" She said, but I shook my head.

    "You're the girl from Golden Goose Avenue." Merlin says, to her.

"Red Shoes!" He says, but she stops him.

"That's not my name, it's Snow White." she says, sadly.

   "Princess Snow White? So your father is..." I said, and she answered it for me.

"King White, yeah." She says, looking down.

    "By the time I figured out his new wife Regina was a witch he'd already disappeared." she says, sadly.

     "And the monsters who attacked us were sent by my stepmother to get these shoes."  She says, looking down at the fire.

    "I guess being beautiful is really worth that much to her." She says.

    "Have you thought about just giving them back?" I asked, her.

"And give up their magic?" She said.

   "If I'd given up their magic, you wouldn't have helped me find my father, would you?" She asked, me and Merlin.

      And I nodded, "Of course I would, at a young age I was taught to not treat people differently just by their appearance. Snow I think of you as a good friend." I said, and she looked at me with a smile. 

I then looked at Merlin, and waited for an answer that never came.

     "Merlin, I thought we were both under the same spell." She says, sadly and turns away and was about to lay down.

"But I see now that I was wrong." She says, sadly.

    "Listen, I can't get into all the details, but I'm under a curse too." Merlin says, to her.

"You still don't get it, Merlin." I said, to him.

    "I'm not talking about our curses. Merlin, I'm talking about the kind of spell you never want to break." She says, sadly, and laid down on the ground.

   "Merlin I need to talk too you" I whispered to him, and we both got up. And walked deeper into the forest.  As we walked down a path.

    "Merlin, I understand what's happening it's unexpected but.. you cant treat her differently due to her appearance." I said, to him.

   "It's just not right, even though she lied about her appearance. I was raised not too judge people based on their appearance. So Merlin I have a question for you." I asked, him as we walked down the path.

     "If I was in Snow's place, would you of helped me if I didn't have to shoes on?" I asked, and Merlin just stuttered.

    "I-I don't know?" He said, and I stopped and just nodded. I felt like he only liked me due too my appearance.

    "I'm going to head back to Snow" I said, sadly turning away and leaving Merlin.

[No ones POV]

     Merlin watched as [Y/n] left him alone, walking back she had a sad look on her face. He knew he said something wrong, but to him it was still all about appearance. Well to his human self. Before the curse.

    And that's all he wanted was to be back in his human form and to be with [Y/n]. And that's what she wanted too, but she wanted to be loved for just being her.

  And after talking to himself, and his human counterpart in the forest. He realized that [Y/n] didn't just only love human Merlin, but also him as a dwarf.

[A/n: sorry that it's chessy, and that this chapter is short. Next chapter might be a bit longer. But one more chapter left]