3.

"Hey, Neeks," said Percy as he scrolled through his phone. 

"Hmm?"

"You think I should get a tattoo?"

Nico sat up and looked at the purple-haired boy who laid on the floor. 

"Tattoo?" He echoed in a questioning tone. 

"Mhm, Waddya think? Should I?" 

Nico hesitated a bit, weighing out the outcomes to either answer. "Why would you want a tattoo?"

Percy shrugged, sitting up as well. "I dont know, they seen cool though,"  there was a slight pause. "It's like the only permanent thing that could stay with you even when everything else breaks away."

"Percy, I-"

"We could get matching ones!" The philosophic tone that the green-eyed boy had used only moments ago had completely faded away, leaving his usual excitement to rise up.

Percy picked up his phone and showed the Italian what he was looking at.

"We could get matching ying and yang tattoos on our wrists," the screen retreated back to its owner and was replaced with a pair of sea-green eyes staring back at dark brown. "Y'know, since you're the light to my dark."

To say Nico didn't blush at that would be a lie. But nevertheless, he did avert his gaze to the floor in hopes to hide his red face. "If anything, it would be the other way around," he muttered quietly.

"C'mon Neeks, pleaseeeeeee?"

Nico groaned and hid his face once again, knowing he was a complete fool for Percy's puppy dog eyes; but his attempt was in vain seeing as he nodded and agreed.

The purple haired boy cheered as he dialed the number and started making their appointment-luckily giving Nico enough time to recover from his blushing crisis.

AN// hey guys

So

Here's this

And

Happy pride month btw

Also

Let's pretend that tattoo appointments can be booked and made for like a week in advance bc I dont feel like making a 3 month time skip

Anywyas

Hope you enjoy!!