4.

A week had passed and the duo found themselves standing in front of the tattoo shop. They stood there for a few more seconds, basking in the feeling of something almost forbidden, before reaching out to open the door and walking inside. 

Despite its' run-down exterior, the place held its balance between rustic and modern styles: having dark grey walls with wooden floors and all types of previous works hung on the walls with a few potted plants here and there. Having never stepped in a tattoo parlor before, it left both boys in awe. 

Percy side hugged the shorter Italian and gave his shoulder a light squeeze. "You ready?" he asked in a soft tone. 

Nico only nodded as they made their way forward. 

~ AN//  I think this is the time to mention I have personally never stepped foot inside a tattoo place before- though I hope one day I will since I'm considering getting a few ones myself. But for now, we shall skip it. ~ 

Nico sat in one of the chairs in the waiting area as he waited for his tanned companion. His thumb kept rubbing over the newly reddened skin with a small smile lacing his lips, knowing that in a few moments Percy would have a matching one. 

Call him obsessive and maybe even weird. But to say that Nico wasn't feeling the slightest bit happy would be a lie. He didn't have to wait much longer after that before he felt Percy's presence fill the waiting room. 

"Hey, Neeks! Look!" Arms loosely wrapped behind the short Italian showing off the engraved drawing. "We're officially matching now!" 

"Yes, I can see that, Perce," Nico replied, trying to fight back the red that was creeping onto his cheeks.

"C'mon, Nico, show a little more excitement," whined Percy as he pulled the Italian to his feet and dragged him out of the shop and onto the busy streets of Manhattan.

AN// omfg hey guys so this update isnt totally random and a complete 2 months later so that's kinda yay right?

Sigh whatever

Its pretty short just like the others but itll start progressing soon I guess

This was originally supposed to be a one shot so we'll see how it goes

That's it for now

Byeee