Chapter 26: Choose your Path

We see Logan, Lincoln, Lynn and Luna running down the pathway as the group head towards the X-institute which was under attack by the soldiers of Project-Death X with the X-Men trying to fight back.

Lincoln: Oh no.

Luna: They're wrecking the place!

Lynn: Let's teach them a lesson!

Logan: My thoughts exactly.

The four head into the warzone as the soldiers noticed Logan, Lincoln, Luna and Lynn running through as they attempt to fire at them. Logan runs at the nearest soldier and drives his claws into his skull, hits a couple of swift strikes before driving his claws into the second soldier's neck and decapitating him as he ran through each soldiers and knocking them down one by one, heading straight into the institute.

Lincoln was showing off his own brand of offense against the mutant soldiers, he evades a couple of flying boulders from earth type mutant soldiers as he lands a claw strike to the nearest soldier, kicks a second one down while driving his claw into his chest and throws him into a couple soldiers. Lincoln was then shocked by lightning from five electric mutant soldiers.

Lincoln: Aaaaagggghhhh!!!

Electric soldier: Heh, he ain't so tough.

Electric soldier 2: Yeah, he seems crazy, let's show him a little... electric shock therapy.

Electric soldier 3: Fried mutant, extra crispy... got it, Hehehehe!

They added more power to their lightning in attempt to electrocute Lincoln, who was yelling out in pain. The five electric mutant soldiers were laughing sadistically at their work and the white haired man's screams when Lynn charges in & jabs two electric mutant soldiers into the chest with her claws, killing them.

Lynn: Get away from my brother!!

The three soldiers turn to Lynn with a glare but the athlete wasn't backing down as she was aiming to rip them apart.

Electric soldier: Get her!

Electric soldier 2: Consider yourself fried!

The three electric mutant soldiers stopped shocking Lincoln and attempted to blast Lynn with lightning but the athlete mutant evades the shots and runs towards them.

Electric soldier: Running at us like that?! You're an idiot!!

They fired in the path of the approaching Lynn as she leaps up in the air. As the three electric mutant soldiers were about to open fire, two of the soldiers were stabbed through the heart from behind by Luna, getting the first electric mutant soldier's attention.

Electric soldier: What the-?!

Lynn: RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Lynn lands a meteora knee strike to the soldier, driving him into the ground as she repeatedly jabs her claws into his chest and head, killing him.

Lynn: Huff... that's done.

Lynn and Luna helped Lincoln up.

Luna: You okay, bro?

Lincoln: A bit dazed but I'm good.

Lynn: Good. Now let's get inside the institute.

Soon, more mutant soldiers showed up, surrounding the three howlett siblings.

Luna: Look like we're gonna be preoccupied dudes.

Lynn: Fine... I could always use more practice dummies to brawl with.

Lincoln: Guess we have to get past these soldiers.

The three howlett siblings then charged at the mutant soldiers, an onslaught breaking out.