Prologue

I sat on the bathroom floor. Panting hard, my heart beating fast, my head a mess.

It was driving me insane. The smell so strong; it infiltrated my senses.

The wolf inside me was growling. So loudly, my body was vibrating, I could feel the tremors running through me.

I didn't understand what was completely going on.

I thought I was a beta. A simple Beta, who would live an ordinary life, a very simple life.

For 18 years, 18 fucking years, I lived blissfully unaware that deep down I was a carnivous animal.

Hungry for blood. Hungry for lust. Hungry for power.

And the worst part of all? It was just one omega who had triggered me.

Who had exposed my new monstrosity, to myself, to everyone.

I lay on the floor. The voice of the wolf inside me was now howling.

"Want. Need. Blood. Mine"

The wolf howled as I shut my eyes.

Jesus, shut the fuck up already,I thought, as he screamed within me.

I couldn't process anything. I just wanted out, this was the worst pain and lust I had ever felt.

Clutching myself, I moaned loudly, everything felt like it was on fire.

The door to the bathroom door opened.

And a figure came in, the reason for my state, the reason for my craziness.

He was panting too. His pheromones strong, thick and spread out all over him, as if he had coated himself in some type of perfume.

His fear and lust was evident too, but he fell to my side, his big eyes staring into mine.

"My Alpha. Mine". He whispered as he stared at me.

Tears falling down his beautiful smooth skin.

I found myself getting up and grabbing him.

Then I did the thing that anyone feared, I bit him viciously, his blood coating my mouth.

And I realized just as my sanity left me.

I had become the very monster that would end up destroying this poor omega.